Trump Holds Surprise Press Conference, Slams Pelosi and Gives Democrats a Choice

Well, well.  Trump gave the dems an ultimatum.  Now the conservatives are screaming that he can't do that.  We need bridges, tunnels and highways rebuilt.  Yep, we do.  But that would not happen with the dems holding the country hostage.  Imagine every time they wanted to go after Pres. Trump, they would play another card like the "coverup" card they played today.  Time to call their bluff.  Let them stew in their own putrid juice.  If you didn't see the press conference the President held after waling out on Schulosi, you missed quite a riveting event.  Catch it on video.

<><><><><><>

President Donald Trump held a surprise press conference from the Rose Garden Wednesday morning ahead of a meeting with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Minority Leader Chuck Schumer. The scheduled meeting lasted for only five minutes and President Trump walked out as Pelosi started speaking.

Just before leaving Capitol Hill for the White House, Pelosi accused President Trump of a coverup after meeting with Democrats about impeachment. Her comments did not go unnoticed.

"I just saw that Nancy Pelosi made a statement that 'We believe the president of the United States is engaged in a cover-up. I don't do coverups," Trump said. "There was no collusion, no obstruction."

“The crime was committed on the other side. We will see how that all turns out," he continued. “This whole thing was a takedown attempt at the president of the United States.”

He went on to detail how the White House and his administration cooperated with the Mueller report and said he was transparent throughout the process. He then gave Democrats a choice: investigation or infrastructure.

"I walked into the room and told Minority Leader Schumer and Speaker Pelosi I want to do infrastructure, I want to do it more than you want to you do it," Trump said. "But you know what you can't do it under these circumstances."

Continue reading...

Views: 89

Replies to This Discussion

The dastardly dems have reached the magic number three: collusion, obstruction and that wasn't enough to sway the minds of thinkers, now it's coverup.  That was some fun video to watch.  Someone in politics not a democrat finally found a spine.  Let them stew over the infrastructure.  Even the densest voter can see it's the dems who are obstructing.

The legislative movement of this congress has been thrown out the window with these demoncrats. They will not allow "bipartisanship" to solve our debt ceiling, a common sense budget, military spending to stop communist or terrorist aggressions, work to solve the Middle East terror funded by Obama, and certainly never to discuss a border fix. Thank You lying cronies for NOT doing the work for American workers and families you say you care about ... but only for yourselves. I see another House tsunami coming as it did in 2010 against Obama where Republicans ended up winning 63 House seats and six Senate seats in 2010, essentially wiping out a Democratic majority on Capitol Hill. 

If that Tsunami happens we are going to have to fight like heck to bring it on. No slam dunk even with the putrid spit coming from the dems.

Just really difficult working with idiots.

I do think a United States Infrastructure Bank is needed. There has been history of bipartisan support. In today's political theater one under our President has a slim chance I think however if R's take the majority in both chambers in 2020 and President Trump wins another term then likely it may become a reality.

The stuttering, botox faced lady of the House has lost control of the House kitchen. The left MSM is trying to cover-up for her failings. 

Now who among us would believe that Peelosi prays for the President in a positive and sincere heartfelt way? Pray he dies most likely. 

Folks Peelosi has lost the cheese off her cracker.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service