[Editor:  Re-posted from Blog for Arizona, voted Best Political Blog in Arizona by the Washington Post (by the Post? Not buying that, but, oh well....), both are liberal media]

The AZ GOP sent out a strange message that looks like a cross between their Chairman Robert Graham spiking the football post election and some sage advice for the AZ Democrats.

[Skip to continuing blog post...]

Some of those things are simply observations that I or any other engaged Democrat would agree with while others are Robert Graham desperately flailing to take credit for Republican successes in which he had little to no part, in advance of next month’s reorganization where he faces opposition for State Chair. 

Graham’s bragging about fundraising by the AZ GOP is especially laughable since the party raised a pittance for the 2014 election in comparison to the actual amount of money that flowed in from outside groups (over $27 million, most of which went to help Republicans). GOP statewide candidates needed no help from the state party and most of the legislative ones were safely positioned for election or reelection. Which leads me to the major failure that Robert Graham really does not want you, and by “you” I mean “members of the Arizona Republican State Committee” to pay attention to.

[Skip to conclusion of blog]

Graham had one job in 2014, and he sucked at it. I hope he never gets reelected as Chair next month.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Go to Blog for Arizona to read what Graham said after the election and compare it with what is said in the Blog for Arizona and championed on AFA for its factual analysis.  AFA will be presenting the fundraising reports showing what was actually done by AZGOP for the past two years.  Hold your breath for this is revelation!

Views: 24

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service