210706 – AZRRT UPDATE – TAX CUTS AND EDUCATION

The First Regular Session of the 55th Legislature is finally “in the can”.

In the days and weeks ahead, there will be a lot of reporting and analyzing, along with a lot of praising or criticizing, depending on different people’s points of view.

Two facts are becoming quite obvious. We failed to make substantial progress in the areas of election integrity and curbing the dictatorial powers of the governor. On the other hand, we managed to get a fairly decent budget and income tax relief for most AZ tax payers.

But before the ink was dry on these documents, radical organizations were already complaining about education underfunding and tax cuts for the rich. They are also plotting to undermine the legislature’s hard work with mob action via the initiative process.

In response, I published on the American Daily Independent, some common-sense observations. This article may be read by going to

https://americandailyindependent.com/2021/07/05/did-arizonans-get-a...

I was also fortunate to appear on the James T. Harris radio talk show for a short discussion of the article’s content. You may listen to my segment by via podcast at:

https://ihr.fm/3AAgoxO

Stay tuned, because in the days ahead we will be providing more information and opinion on the performance of this legislative session.

Views: 10

THOUGHTS

ITS SURPRISING HOW MUCH YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH IF YOU DON'T CARE WHO GETS THE CREDIT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2021   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service