Pat J's Discussions (2,143)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"That is exactly right, John, he is telling that to ALL the schools he goes to.  He's…"

Pat J replied Nov 3, 2017 to This is our new Maricopa County Recorder in Action - Be Proud

7 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Pat J

"Agree!"

Pat J replied Jul 31, 2017 to President Trump's Divided Voter Fraud Commission

4 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by John5319

"Thanks. I thought I read everything but I'll look at your link."

Pat J replied Mar 3, 2017 to Arizona Senate votes to seize assets of those who plan, participate in protests that turn violent

32 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by john powelson

"I have now read both the introduced version and the engrossed version of this bill.…"

Pat J replied Mar 2, 2017 to Arizona Senate votes to seize assets of those who plan, participate in protests that turn violent

32 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by john powelson

"Yes, the anarchists are taking over our country. Even the most uninformed person I k…"

Pat J replied Feb 26, 2017 to Arizona Senate votes to seize assets of those who plan, participate in protests that turn violent

32 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by john powelson

"I always get a thrill up my leg when I hear democrats talk about constitutional righ…"

Pat J replied Feb 26, 2017 to Arizona Senate votes to seize assets of those who plan, participate in protests that turn violent

32 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by john powelson

"Uh, no.  I don't want to know why you don't support Arpaio. I think I've got that pi…"

Pat J replied Sep 3, 2016 to What are your thoughts?

36 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by AuxH2O-64

"Correct! Pathetic!"

Pat J replied Sep 3, 2016 to What are your thoughts?

36 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by AuxH2O-64

"The big surprise for me was how poorly Dan Saban did against Arpaio.  I added up all…"

Pat J replied Sep 1, 2016 to What are your thoughts?

36 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by AuxH2O-64

"There is  really two of them.  The other is Guy Phillips, Scottsdale City Councilman…"

Pat J replied Aug 3, 2016 to DeWit: Winner on two fronts!

6 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Nancy Jenkins

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service