Larry Grafanakis's Discussions (1,401)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Did you conservative groups and Tea Parties and where he pointed to ?  The "young pe…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Apr 30, 2019 to Remember Andrew Thomas?

12 May 5, 2019
Reply by John5319

"We are finding out just how deep the Deep State quagmire is; School Principals and t…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Mar 8, 2019 to When telling the truth gets you fired

4 Apr 28, 2019
Reply by Vicki Bendau

"It's going to cost us much more to leave him in."

Larry Grafanakis replied Nov 3, 2017 to This is our new Maricopa County Recorder in Action - Be Proud

7 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Pat J

"How do we remove Fontes. "

Larry Grafanakis replied Nov 1, 2017 to This is our new Maricopa County Recorder in Action - Be Proud

7 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Pat J

"The Voter Fraud Commission should investigate Obama and Hillary.  Those would be muc…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jul 31, 2017 to President Trump's Divided Voter Fraud Commission

4 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by John5319

"I think asset forfeiture is the spin she's trying to put on it.  Sorry to say, but I…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Mar 5, 2017 to Arizona Senate votes to seize assets of those who plan, participate in protests that turn violent

32 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by john powelson

"I understand Joanne's point, but I think she is misunderstanding that this is not ab…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Feb 26, 2017 to Arizona Senate votes to seize assets of those who plan, participate in protests that turn violent

32 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by john powelson

"This action by just one sheriff that has the chutzpah, would be a blessing to the wo…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Feb 25, 2017 to Arizona Senate votes to seize assets of those who plan, participate in protests that turn violent

32 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by john powelson

"Hi Jennifer:  Oh, I know  many sheriffs wouldn't do it, but as to feasible.  Yes, I…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Feb 25, 2017 to Arizona Senate votes to seize assets of those who plan, participate in protests that turn violent

32 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by john powelson

"Isn't paying the protesters considered "participating"?  Then George Soros qualifies…"

32 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by john powelson

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service