john powelson's Discussions (575)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"None of this was about anything each of these people were said to have done so much…"

john powelson replied Apr 2, 2019 to What is going on in the Arizona Legislature?

8 Apr 2, 2019
Reply by john powelson

"We need to pass a law against "Consent Decrees". If one of our politicians or public…"

john powelson replied Jun 23, 2018 to ILLEGALS CAN VOTE -- PART III

2 Jun 23, 2018
Reply by john powelson

"You are right Larry it could cost us a couple of elections, and our country, if what…"

john powelson replied Nov 3, 2017 to This is our new Maricopa County Recorder in Action - Be Proud

7 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Pat J

"Not an easy job but it can be done. I worked on Recalling Gray Davis from the Govern…"

john powelson replied Nov 2, 2017 to This is our new Maricopa County Recorder in Action - Be Proud

7 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Pat J

"Doesn't surprise me in the least that this is his true nature. Democrats have little…"

john powelson replied Nov 2, 2017 to This is our new Maricopa County Recorder in Action - Be Proud

7 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Pat J

"More than that. In the body of the Constitution is Article 1 section 10 forbids the…"

john powelson replied Apr 11, 2017 to Forfeiture Reform - You can still weigh in

2 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by john powelson

"I am sorry to say that with the "Forfeiture" part in there as it is I can not suppor…"

john powelson replied Mar 5, 2017 to Arizona Senate votes to seize assets of those who plan, participate in protests that turn violent

32 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by john powelson

"Please read this. Sounds like it may be dead anyway. I would be happy to apply the c…"

john powelson replied Mar 2, 2017 to Arizona Senate votes to seize assets of those who plan, participate in protests that turn violent

32 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by john powelson

"In the street of any town in the USA we are at the mercy and short term judgment of…"

john powelson replied Feb 27, 2017 to Arizona Senate votes to seize assets of those who plan, participate in protests that turn violent

32 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by john powelson

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service