Jennifer LaBonte's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Larry, I have no argument with what you said. However, I think that by asking all sh…"

Jennifer LaBonte replied Feb 25, 2017 to Arizona Senate votes to seize assets of those who plan, participate in protests that turn violent

32 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by john powelson

"We were sent out mail in ballots in this past election. I figured that we had to sen…"

Jennifer LaBonte replied Sep 8, 2016 to Hacking in to the Arizona Voter Data

7 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"I'll be the first to admit that I do not understand legal jargon. However, I cannot…"

Jennifer LaBonte replied Jun 19, 2016 to AG rejects 'election bible' complaint against Secretary of State Michele Reagan

3 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Nancy Jenkins

"Joanne, I plan to go to Facebook, LD 15 & yet I feel as though I have to ask you…"

Jennifer LaBonte replied Feb 10, 2016 to Sen. Nancy Barto posts about National Popular Vote - in public!

31 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"My husband & I signed the petition around a week ago. If there are any out there…"

Jennifer LaBonte replied Jul 26, 2013 to URAPC Responds to the Governor's Accusations

2 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Jennifer LaBonte

"That's a real disappointment for me b/c I do listen to Mike Broomhead on the radio s…"

Jennifer LaBonte replied May 17, 2013 to Hmm....check out these two pictures.

1 May 17, 2013

"Interesting how some left the area that they had occupied. They just left their sign…"

Jennifer LaBonte replied May 17, 2013 to More Photos from Obrewercare Photo Op 5.15.13

2 May 17, 2013

"I'm sorry that I missed Bill Whittle. He's one of my favorite commentators.  Far sup…"

Jennifer LaBonte replied May 17, 2013 to More Photos from Obrewercare Photo Op 5.15.13

2 May 17, 2013

"Well, isn't that sweet.  I was going to pat myself on the back for our reps in our d…"

Jennifer LaBonte replied Mar 29, 2013 to How They Voted on HB2425 and Committed our Children to Inferior Education

3 Mar 29, 2013

"Yes, WE The People voted to approve Prop 106 in 2010 & Governor Brewer has turne…"

Jennifer LaBonte replied Mar 24, 2013 to Gov Brewer - YOU are not the Republican party

10 Mar 27, 2013

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service