Jan Fielder-Smith's Discussions (324)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"dear Mr. AuxH2O, it seems to me, too, that hatred is the wrong word.  I believe "obs…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Sep 3, 2016 to What are your thoughts?

36 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by AuxH2O-64

"Mr. Kennedy, I believe I heard Mr. Obama speak several times before he was elected. …"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Sep 3, 2016 to What are your thoughts?

36 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by AuxH2O-64

"Oh, my, I am under great distress that Sen. McCain will have six more years to drive…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Aug 31, 2016 to What are your thoughts?

36 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by AuxH2O-64

"Well, that would explain why he was selected to run this info around and probably pu…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Nov 23, 2015 to National Popular Vote Fully Explained - from both sides

18 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Ben F

"I believe the very best way to be sure our votes count is to keep the Electoral Coll…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Nov 22, 2015 to National Popular Vote Fully Explained - from both sides

18 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Ben F

"I find it very disconcerting that when Republicans who do research and report the fa…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Mar 20, 2015 to An Open Letter on Warding off the Truth

18 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Jan Fielder-Smith

"One can scarce believe what is reported in the press.  It is immaterial what Ms Doug…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Feb 26, 2015 to Diane Douglas slows her attack on Common Core

11 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Pat J

"This is a top notch article.  Thank you for including the links to the left wing gro…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied May 6, 2013 to Gov. Brewer Goes to the Dark Side to get Medicaid Expansion

7 May 6, 2013
Reply by Jan Fielder-Smith

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service