We were all elated that the judge in the case of Fann v Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (that is not the legal title but helps identify what this is) regarding the subpoenas the BOS just ignored.  Ruling in favor of the Arizona Senate seeking to gain access to election materials for a forensic audit is fully explained.  We are happily surprised by the judgement due to the courts around the country blowing off these requests without examining the evidence.  It's possible we have here a real judge with real knowledge of the law and we found reading this very educational.  Hopefully, you will take the time to see just how your government is supposed to work.

Perhaps judges in other states will now feel the need to act according the laws in their state on cases before them and even call up election cases they dusted into the waste can.

AZLEG%20Court%20Judgement.pdf

Views: 246

Replies to This Discussion

If anyone isn't sure there really was a huge amount of election fraud, here is proof.

https://ugetube.com/watch/absolute-proof_YXkpgYodTAHdfz9.html

SamFox

Thank you for posting the actual judgment... it made my day, particularly the way the Court shredded the County's attempt to claim a violation of the Separation of Powers doctrine. It put me in mind of an old episode of the Bill Cosby show where Cosby's character issues a warning to one of his rebellious offspring: "I brought you into this world... and I can take you out!"

Chalk up a win for The Rule of Law.   

Thank you for the educational post! You Tube Channel that keeps abreast. https://www.youtube.com/user/scottsdalestudios

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service