Jack Wilborn's Discussions (400)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"You don't really think the drug war is here to stop people using drugs, do you? "Bau…"

Jack Wilborn replied Aug 6, 2021 to They risk it all for equal treatment

3 Aug 7, 2021
Reply by MS

"Sure, take care. "

Jack Wilborn replied May 28, 2021 to TONIGHT - Protect your constitutional right to Privacy (not to mention public safety)

18 May 29, 2021
Reply by Charlene Hanson

"One of the issues I'm seeing in the document is that they are claiming, in all truth…"

Jack Wilborn replied May 28, 2021 to TONIGHT - Protect your constitutional right to Privacy (not to mention public safety)

18 May 29, 2021
Reply by Charlene Hanson

"We've supported 'no knock' warrants for close to 6 decades, gutting the 4th Amendmen…"

18 May 29, 2021
Reply by Charlene Hanson

"Thanks very much for the links, as I'm reading them.   Maybe I don't understand why…"

18 May 29, 2021
Reply by Charlene Hanson

"I was mistaken, I guess the first first amendment rights only applies to people that…"

18 May 29, 2021
Reply by Charlene Hanson

"Do you run windows?  Can you find a download site?  I'm not a zoom wizard but I'll h…"

Jack Wilborn replied May 27, 2021 to TONIGHT - Protect your constitutional right to Privacy (not to mention public safety)

18 May 29, 2021
Reply by Charlene Hanson

"IMHO You gave up your 4th Amendment rights, gun rights and numerous other 'freedoms'…"

Jack Wilborn replied May 27, 2021 to TONIGHT - Protect your constitutional right to Privacy (not to mention public safety)

18 May 29, 2021
Reply by Charlene Hanson

"I agree with you, but look at the realistic side...  Don't know your age group but..…"

Jack Wilborn replied May 17, 2021 to How to Starve Big Tech

28 May 17, 2021
Reply by Jack Wilborn

"I have been forced to live off a tiny i/o pipe to do work.  I don't call that usable…"

Jack Wilborn replied May 16, 2021 to How to Starve Big Tech

28 May 17, 2021
Reply by Jack Wilborn

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service