Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (905)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"My coal miner & preacher father would say often that the day would come where we…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Aug 14 to The Storm of Justice is Coming

7 on Friday
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Mike, I base that statement on real life observations. Many of the elders in my fami…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Aug 12 to We ALL want to know - Who wins 2020? The answer HERE

12 Aug 13
Reply by Pat J

"Yes Mike count on the dems and their MSM going full throttle with their tactics. I h…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Aug 12 to We ALL want to know - Who wins 2020? The answer HERE

12 Aug 13
Reply by Pat J

"I agree Van  we cannot afford to sit "on our laurels" and take he will win reelectio…"

12 Aug 13
Reply by Pat J

"We see a play in this that "tracks" with Agenda 21-30. "

Patricia Gillenwater replied Aug 4 to "Why You Should Vote YES on Prop 105"

7 yesterday
Reply by Vince Ansel

"Larry, I have my laptop and a lot of time. I spend each day trying to navigate to pr…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 4 to "Complacency-The Silent Killer"

12 Jun 5
Reply by carolyn carruth

"I find myself grateful many times for being able to have blogs that I can vent on. …"

12 Jun 5
Reply by carolyn carruth

"If you haven't got your ticket on the Trump train then what in hell are you waiting…"

12 Jun 5
Reply by carolyn carruth

"You are right of course -- the Daily Mail should require spell checking and grammar…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 8 to Daily Mail: "Required Reading?" More Like "Required: Rehab"

1 Apr 8
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Active investigation oh sure it is! Active cover-up most likely. "

Patricia Gillenwater replied Mar 19 to The sorry legacy of John McCain

5 Mar 28
Reply by Elisa desGroseilliers

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service