Arizona Freedom Alliance's Discussions (6,964)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Terry.  We do understand what the Founders gave to this land we call the…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied on Tuesday to Who will defend the U.S. of America?

7 on Tuesday
Reply by marc

"We agree the issue is not really about masks, Terry.  But when you read this info po…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Jun 28 to Masks! A voice crying in the wilderness

8 Jun 29
Reply by john powelson

"Footnote: stats tell us a different story from the media: Here you see real numbers…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Jun 9 to The many funerals of St. Floyd

15 Jun 12
Reply by Jack Wilborn

"A good story today:  Yesterday in Coer d'Alene, ID, protestors formed up along the m…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Jun 2 to Was this a Staged Event?

6 Jun 2
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Arizona Freedom Alliance publishes reader opinions.  We may or may not agree with th…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Jun 2 to Was this a Staged Event?

6 Jun 2
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"From petty organizer to the White House and back to being a petty organizer.  This i…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Jun 1 to Bugs and Thugs and Obama's Army

16 Jun 2
Reply by mark singer

"From the author: important I’ve been communicating with the researcher/Tech company…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Mar 26 to All things in darkness come to light – eventually, Part 1

2 Mar 26
Reply by John5319

"We agree with this statement from medium.com In short, reasonable estimates indicate…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Mar 17 to Toilet Paper - Corona Currency

6 Mar 17
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"I have a report that at Costco, there was a lady with a shopping cart full to overfl…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Mar 15 to We've been thinking... a dangerous endeavor

7 Mar 15
Reply by Glenn Helm

""

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Nov 2, 2019 to From Darkness into the Light

6 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by Vince Ansel

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service