Walter Myers's Discussions (341)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Government was created for a purpose: to secure our unalienable Rights to Life, Libe…"

Walter Myers replied Jun 22 to The short road to communism in America

5 Jun 27
Reply by John5319

"Kenneth You say more people need to be awakened. I respectfully disagree. A very few…"

Walter Myers replied May 1 to Dennis Prager speaks about our new "Police State"

8 May 5
Reply by Glenn Helm

"The military oath begins by saying: "I, (name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I…"

Walter Myers replied May 1 to Dennis Prager speaks about our new "Police State"

8 May 5
Reply by Glenn Helm

"John: re your ? will we unite. We'd better for only with a massive united effort can…"

Walter Myers replied Apr 15 to Something is happening in the world

10 Apr 21
Reply by Glenn Helm

"Perhaps it's time to look at who stands to gain the most from this pandemic. It's th…"

Walter Myers replied Apr 15 to Something is happening in the world

10 Apr 21
Reply by Glenn Helm

"I voted for Trump in that I believed he would honor his promise to Make America Grea…"

Walter Myers replied Mar 6 to Talk up America

2 Mar 6
Reply by Walter Myers

"John and others: We can take the position that the Constitution of 1787 is the Supre…"

Walter Myers replied Feb 4 to Celebrate and Protect the 2nd Amendment

9 Feb 14
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Clair: It is indeed a spiritual battle we find ourselves engaged in. While I still h…"

Walter Myers replied Jan 22 to WE THE PEOPLE - Commentary by: Lyle J. Rapacki, Ph.D.

8 Jan 27
Reply by marc

"America's problem is too many people failing to acknowledge the importance of James…"

Walter Myers replied Jan 22 to WE THE PEOPLE - Commentary by: Lyle J. Rapacki, Ph.D.

8 Jan 27
Reply by marc

" Vince: I'd like to think you are right but all the evidence is against us. In testi…"

Walter Myers replied Jan 14 to Celebrate and Protect the 2nd Amendment

9 Feb 14
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service