Ernest Mc Collum's Discussions (335)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"New world order this is Bush along with Mc Cain at work what the hell did they think…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Jun 19, 2018 to -ALERT- China is in our Universities

7 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Ernest Mc Collum

"Tell that to the commies in the Republican Party Like the BUSHES NEW WORLD ORDER we…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied May 18, 2018 to Trade can resurrect America

6 May 23, 2018
Reply by Eric Barnes

"U N Agenda 21 it's still there and President Trump needs to get rid of it."

Ernest Mc Collum replied Aug 23, 2017 to To Americans Everywhere: What Is Really Going On Here

9 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"We know John Mc Cain is a traitor nothing new."

Ernest Mc Collum replied Jul 6, 2017 to ARIZONA UNDER ATTACK

5 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Deep state is easy to defeat tell everyone you know to Goggle Democrats against U N…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Jun 24, 2017 to 6/23 Deep State Operatives Attempt Coup d’état Of Donald Trump

7 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by marc

"do you think Trump is part of this? I pray not."

Ernest Mc Collum replied Jun 14, 2017 to DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR MASTER IS PLANNING ON KILLING YOU

4 Jun 14, 2017
Reply by John W Stanis

"You are so right a 3rd party could stop a lot of this just like the freedom Caucus. "

Ernest Mc Collum replied May 30, 2017 to Is it time for an alternative political party?

34 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by marc

"I have been out with people of different races and cultures and when they run into s…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Feb 12, 2017 to So What?

8 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Pat J

"Most of us are just Americans let us fend for our self we are the true Liberals the…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied May 12, 2016 to The Emperor's Clothes are Shredded

7 May 12, 2016
Reply by Pat J

"I posted that they should have events on west side now it is gone. why?"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Oct 22, 2015 to First Ever We are Breitbart Event Shut Down!

8 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by John5319

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service