Joanne Daley's Discussions (340)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"The video released by James O'keefe on Tuesday explains how the bureaucrats of the S…"

Joanne Daley replied Sep 20, 2018 to Cyber security failure

4 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by Joanne Daley

"My son just graduated from ASU Executive MBA Program.  Of the thousand graduates in…"

Joanne Daley replied Jun 19, 2018 to -ALERT- China is in our Universities

7 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Ernest Mc Collum

"Stopping the left will take every platform Republican/conservative to get off their…"

Joanne Daley replied Mar 14, 2018 to A Democrat in the White House

4 Mar 14, 2018
Reply by Pat J

"HAHAHAHAHA      Don't forget Organizing for Action 1132 S Wabash Ave 4th Floor Chica…"

Joanne Daley replied Nov 27, 2017 to Let's make Christmas really special this year - Spread the Cheer!

4 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"The showing tonight is the 7th cut.  These previews are for feedback before it goes…"

Joanne Daley replied Nov 11, 2017 to Bundy Standoff

8 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by Joanne Daley

"The video is available on line tonight without making a payment.  I just signed on b…"

Joanne Daley replied Nov 11, 2017 to Bundy Standoff

8 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by Joanne Daley

"Cruz isn't running for re-election until 2019-- just a bit premature.  I hope the go…"

Joanne Daley replied May 11, 2016 to The Emperor's Clothes are Shredded

7 May 12, 2016
Reply by Pat J

"Jennifer: you should be concerned about this because this is how the progressives op…"

Joanne Daley replied Sep 29, 2015 to LGBT Ordinances Coming to YOUR City- Identity politics in full swing!

11 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Pat J

"Did the Arizona Cities and Towns have anything  to do with this??  We have already b…"

Joanne Daley replied Sep 28, 2015 to LGBT Ordinances Coming to YOUR City- Identity politics in full swing!

11 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Pat J

"link to the article??"

Joanne Daley replied Dec 14, 2014 to American Post Gazette Email - my view

2 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service