LaMont E. Andrews's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Jeffery et al, I would be very pleased t participate in the formation/building of th…"

LaMont E. Andrews replied Feb 16, 2021 to Conservative Fear of the Wizard

40 Mar 12
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"John, I totally agree with you sir. I believe with all of my heart, soul and mind th…"

LaMont E. Andrews replied Jan 31, 2021 to If you are wondering how we got here...

4 Jan 31, 2021
Reply by carolyn carruth

"Great editorial, it really hits home in it's 'conviction' of me/us all. I will be lo…"

LaMont E. Andrews replied Jan 31, 2021 to If you are wondering how we got here...

4 Jan 31, 2021
Reply by carolyn carruth

"Actually, I agree with the writer of this submission. And as a Vietnam veteran, I ha…"

LaMont E. Andrews replied Jan 6, 2021 to It's totally up to We the People now if Trump can't find a way forward

20 Jan 6, 2021
Reply by Walter Myers

"Great read AFA and timely because I just read that there will probably be much longe…"

LaMont E. Andrews replied Dec 24, 2020 to Huge scandal no one is considering

8 Dec 24, 2020
Reply by LaMont E. Andrews

"It really has been going on forever. One only has to look back at JFK in the 60's an…"

LaMont E. Andrews replied Mar 18, 2019 to Personality Politics – a new way to vote

7 Mar 19, 2019
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"EXCELLENT!!! I will share this everywhere immediately..."

LaMont E. Andrews replied Nov 1, 2018 to America's bad joke

3 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"I believe that we are seeing the response from the liberal left already being played…"

LaMont E. Andrews replied Nov 15, 2016 to Don’t let Obama’s conciliatory tone fool you; here’s what’s REALLY going on…

18 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Pat J

"I detect a very pleasant trend that I like. I also believe that even though Mr Brat…"

LaMont E. Andrews replied Jun 11, 2014 to What a BRAT!

10 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Pat J

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service