This is from one of our faithful readers.  We post here because it brings a bit of sanity to the entire issue of mask wearing.  Please forward this to those you know who are dedicated to shaming techniques when seeing a person in public with NO MASK.

So Masks?
I am OSHA 10 & 30 certified. I know some of you are too. I don’t really know WHY OSHA hasn’t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT I want to cover 3 things
• N95 masks and masks with exhale ports
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks

Okay, so upon further inspection, OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.
If you’re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick, you can be sued.

• N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They don’t filter the air on the way out. They don’t need to.
Conclusion: if you’re in Target and the guy with Covid has a N95 mask, his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Target (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, it’s not filtering your air on the way out).

• Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very, VERY quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it “useless” IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it, YOU become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every “20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment.”

• Cloth masks: I can’t even believe I’m having to explain this, but here it goes. Today, three people pointed to their masks as they walked by me entering Lowe’s. They said “ya gotta wear your mask BRO” I said very clearly “those masks don’t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sicker” they “pshh’d” me. By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale, you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.

-Ultimate Answer:

*N95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person.

*The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It’s filtration works on the exhale, (Like a vacuum bag, it only works one way) but likely stops after 20 minutes, rendering it useless outside of a STERILE ENVIRONMENT (correct, they don’t work in a bar, not even a little bit).

*Cloth masks are WORSE than none. It’s equivalent to using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.

The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don’t work. They’re being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda. For the love of God, research each mask’s designed use and purpose, I bet you will find NONE are used in the way of “viral defense.”

Just like EVERY Flu season kids, wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Don’t touch stuff. Sanitize your phone. Don’t touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, & I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons to keep your distance and work on body hygiene. But trust me, the masks do not work.

*Occupational Safety & Hazard Association sited.
The top American organization for safety.
They regulate and educate asbestos workers, surgical rooms, you name it.

I know, facts suck. They throw a wrench into the perfectly (seeming) packaged pill you are willingly swallowing. Facts make you have to form your OWN OPINION, instead of regurgitating someone else’s, and I know how uncomfortable that makes a lot of you. If your mask gives you security, by all means wear it. Just know it is a false sense of security and you shouldn’t shame anyone into partaking in such “conspiracies.”

If select politicians stopped enforcing it, no one would continue this nonsense.

Yes, that last sentence pretty much sums up this topic.  

Here are two more links that will verify the message above:

Vaniman.com

Envior Safety Products

Shamers tell us we will kill people if we don't wear a mask.  If you take a look at these links, you will find they exhale all the germs back into the environment!  Therefore, the MASKS kill people.

Views: 704

Replies to This Discussion

Very good information and exceptionally good arguments about the effectivity (or not) of the various types of masks, and in various types of circumstances, BUT...

The argument is NOT about whether masks help or hinder.  It is NOT about which one to use in what situation.  The disagreement is NOT scientific.  The argument is actually about whether or not the government (at ANY) level has the authority to require the wearing of masks or the authority to permit NOT wearing masks.  The issue, problem, conflict, or whatever is ARS 26-303, and ARS 26-301 ¶15, the laws of Arizona that give the Governor the authorities to do just that.

You see, we're trapped by our own apathy.  Back when our legislature enacted those laws, we were asleep (probably as were they).  In making that law, we GAVE the Governor, authority to MAKE us wear masks (or pink tutus if he wished) because we are in a state of EMERGENCY (not the state of Arizona).  We're screwed.  If any one of us went down to the Capital without a mask on our face, he could legally have us arrested.  CLANK!

You know... ?  On the bright side, THIS might just be an EXCELLENT opportunity and/or EXAMPLE for We The People to revolt.  Refusing to wear a mask that is DICTATED by the Governor could be just the thing to awaken government and tell them who is supposed to be running the show.  We could demonstrate (in large groups) with NO masks or by wearing the masks on TOP of our heads just to taunt them and carrying signs to match. That might make quite an impression (in large enough numbers).

This set of circumstances is really quite rare.  It's a very harmless issue from a legal or health exposure perspective, and yet it is an extremely HUGE POLITICAL issue!  Kind of a "perfect storm" for revolt.  (Did I mention it would NOT require Rioting, Violence, or Looting -- unless we wanted to take advantage of a little "discount shopping"?)

Whether masks are good or bad is a personal choice, NOT something controlled by the government.  The Constitution does not permit them to protect us from ourselves.  It DOES, however, demand that the government protects the unalienable RIGHTS of everyone!  For anyone with an intellect measured to 2 or more digits, this is a "no-brainer".

There is one "little" problem -- There is a group, it's probably as big in numbers as those who may agree with me so far, that are convinced that ME wearing a mask, protects THEIR rights.  We know that our logic cannot correct their "feelings" (not to mention whatever WE do, THEY have to refute and attack it).  So... there is that little hurdle.  But--

Anybody out there willing to lead the "NO MASKS, NO MAS" PROTEST?

We agree the issue is not really about masks, Terry.  But when you read this info posted, you who may still think masks protect you or others can get the full picture of what this is really about: Control.  If it was not about control and masks don't work, as stated in this post... well, one can easily see what the issue is about.  This is part of the last piece of the mask puzzle.  Now, those still sitting on the fence can jump off and lead the NO MASKS, NO MAS protest.  Before you do that, chat with Scottsdale City Councilman Phillips about his experience leading just such a protest!!!

Let's try this on. Where is the order from a licensed Doctor behind all this medical advise being given by the Political brain dead? If I get bad medical advise I want a license and malpractice insurance to back him/her up in case the Doctors are wrong. Did the Supervisors/Mayors/Governor get a medical license recently that I am unaware of? How about charging each and every one with practice of Medicine without a license since they are paid to do their job and they think they can hand out medical advise and force compliance. Take a look at the linked video please.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/27/journalist-savagely-destroy...

Here is another link we should all be aware of;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqhwwLbNZqo&feature=youtu.be

John, I understand what you're saying, but you're still arguing the science and trying to impose some kind of legal cover from which the governor can issue his human rights violations. 

The law says, in times of emergency, the government has virtually unlimited authority to issue "proclamations" including to "force" We The People to do, wear, remove, buy, discard, turn-over, anything and everything he says, at his whim, without recourse.  And the Sheeple just bend over and say, OK Sir, your call, whatever you (or your designee) say.  The ONLY restriction he has is that someone somewhere has to say, "Governor, it's an emergency".

What we're trying to do is STOP the various levels (and there are many) from attempting to break our unalienable rights.  Whether we use a dictate of masks, or requirement of a business license for a children's lemonade stand, or whatever. the issue is our rights.  I don't care if they have Jesus backing up their argument, it is moot to the power of our God-given rights (which, by the way, Jesus would not refute).

Terry;

This is a very small forum of mostly well informed people. I don't think we as a group  will be able to go to war by ourselves against the uninformed I am trying to provide information to. With arguments that even some of the brain dead might respond to if you or I decide just telling them "it's wrong" isn't going to work perhaps we can attain enough support to really prevent a mandate of vaccination for the entire population. I am shocked by how many of the "conservatives" I know that have been captured by the lies we have seen propounded in this plandemic, see how many are masked and have bought in. It is beyond obvious that we will need some of their own logic to kick in on some portion of this lie or we will never arouse them before we are all lined up for that last injection of poison they will be pushing by mandate if we fail to awaken a large enough percentage to turn the tide of public opinion. Gates Fauci and the vaccine makers have been promoting this kind of poison in the third world with bribes and threats for  years. They and their companies that are involved are being charged in some of those countries for crimes against humanity. Has that slowed them down? They are bringing the magic show to the big stage now here and in Europe these people have billions of Dollars and Euros and Pounds at their disposal with Trillions at risk and in potential profit if they can achieve their goal or fail to. They have chosen or perhaps have had timing thrust upon them by the election of President Trump. The only thing that has worked for them is this Plandemic. Do you think they will back down now? Just saying we might need a few more of our fellows in the trenches in this war. It may take some new information for them to join US. Please think about it. That is why I included the links so the info might get used if someone needs it. I don't think most of those on this forum are uninformed but not everyone has the information at his/her fingertips. 

Yes, Phillips had a GREAT opportunity to start the revolt, but he "fumbled" when he brought in a second emotional issue rather than sticking to the unalienable rights point.  Even without the gaff, his message was more about the mask good or bad (even though a few of the signs had the right issue).  "I can't breathe." just provided the opposition to throw him under the bus, and dismiss ANY argument he wanted to make.

I live on the border with Scottsdale and I keep up with what goes on there.  My buddy was at the protest and this is what I was told:   Phillips had a clipboard with his comments on it.  It was really hot and he was socializing from well before the event started.  Looked like he was being interviewed, probably by the ugly media.  By the time he got on the planter or whatever, he was hot, sweaty and miserable under that mask and had said to someone he couldn't breathe with it on.  It was simply a spontaneous comment. We are so sensitive now that no one can even make a off the cuff factual comment without getting beat up.  I for one will defend his comment as nothing but a comment about how hot he was.  Not a fumble not racist and nothing to do with Floyd.  Surprise. most of us have gotten over long ago when antifa distracted with their riots about mayhem and not about him either.  where is media about that?

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service