NWO TRAITORS SUBTERFUGE IN AMERICA

Presidential historian and author Doug Wead claims that the deep state, which has successfully overthrown the governments of foreign countries, is going to continue to actively seek a coup d’etat of the duly elected president of the United States.

If there was ever a time in history to be concerned about another rise in communism, now is that time. Wead says that the deep state is determined to overthrow Donald Trump. The presidential historian refused to mince words, saying:

We have very skilled, talented professionals. They’ve overthrown governments in Vietnam and the Philippines, in Iraq and Iran, in Egypt, in the Ukraine. Duly elected democratic governments. They created what they called “popular uprisings.”

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/deep-state-operatives-atte...

CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER PATRIOTS !

Views: 283

Replies to This Discussion

NOTE: This is posted in the Opinion section.  AFA may or may not agree with any posted opinion.

Correction to the article;. JFK assassination was Deep State affirming they were in control. Now, they are having to do it again with Trump.

Just as the deep state has it's onslaught against Trump, radical Islam has its subjugation of the Christian western world. Be VERY much aware that Europe has succumbed to its intimidation and conquest for those who suffered under the London Bridge attack chose the words of "unity", "peace", and "love", yet they are still comatose to the reality. The Muslim Mayor of London gave a speech emphasizing against all evidence that the killers' ideas have nothing to do with Islam. Do we in the USA feel the real vengeance from the left yet, for they are our domestic enemies to the Republic.

Yes, Yes !  We face the enemy within our country from the Charity  and Good Will of We the People. JWS

CALL IT WHAT IT IS NWO, IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST !

Deep state is easy to defeat tell everyone you know to Goggle Democrats against U N Agenda 21 and buy the book Behind the Green Mask it explains it all. The vast majority of us do not want to loose privet property rights and UN Agenda 21 strips us of those. Just tell the American People the truth John Mc Cain s as deep as it gets.

We needn't worry about a rise in communism. We in the good old USA now live under all ten planks of it. Don't believe this? I suggest you take a look at http://www.criminalgovernment.com/docs/planks.html.

I understand there are now only 3 nations that have escaped having a Rothschild central bank. And it is through central banks that most people have been enslaved. I think the three countries whose people aren't in economic bondage are North Korea, Iran. and Cuba. Watch the news. The deep state, via the Trump administration, is working to force a regime change in these countries; a change to leadership willing to sell their soul to the bankers and enslave their people. Oh what a wicked world we live in.

I pushed the Liked Button

but don't we still have our arms?

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service