Drive In Location To Sign The Petition to overturn The Cancel Culture Petition In Mesa

We will have our drive up booth working today at 1555 S. Gilbert Rd. Mesa

10-5m next to the construction site.

Come join us.

Attached is the information for the petition drive for the Non Discrimination Ordinance. While you are out in Mesa, you can make a little extra. I have the petitions so you can get started right now.
Great lead into our petitions.

Thank you all,
Verl Farnsworth
480-204-0964
PLEASE SEE attachment for petition.  We cannot not sit still while the satanists take over our country.  The time to act is  now and every able body should participate in this petition drive. 

Views: 150

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

We need to stop this Mesa mayor and council from destroying our city.   Also all the recall petitions for BOS, Ducey,  Sec. of state, Education superintendent.  They all need to go.  This is our chance to clean up Az.!!!

Drat, Are there any other days that you will be doing this? I just NOW saw this. :  (

I understand they will be doing Saturday and Sunday.  You can call Verl at 480-204-0964 to verify schedule.

Verl, is this a state or Mesa ordinance?  Where can I see a copy of the ordinance language?

CALL VERL ON THE PHONE NUMBER ON THE ARTICLE.

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service