Who can you trust on TV News to tell the truth?  All night Saturday, Fox emblazoned the worda Biden ELECTED president.  It only lacked blinking lights and high-kicking dancers.  As we know, media doesn't make the decision on this.... the results of the full and fair/honest count of the votes legally cast makes that decision and the Electoral College confirms that in January.  Fox has been playing the boiling frog game for the last few of years since the uber-radical democrat sons took over the station.  Put them squarely in the same pot as CNN, MSNBC except for Tucker, Hannity and Ingraham.  They will be gone soon enough.  

What news is left for conservatives? OANN but only on satellite.  Newsmax but apparently only on satellite, too.  So if you have cable - satellite doesn't work in snow  or heavy rain country - there is NO Conservative voice  on TV news.

<><><><>

R.I.P. Fox News

Make no mistake about it: Fox News is the network of Paul Ryan. For over a year now Ryan has been gloating that he was going to use his position on Fox’s board to ‘do something’ about Trump. This wasn’t a secret to anyone who has been paying attention to Fox over the course of the past year. Day by day Fox News slowly became CNN lite and the lone network of dissent in a sea of leftist propaganda succumbed to the will of our corporate oligarchy.

Without exception, Tucker Carlson is the only one worth watching on Fox. Everyone else is either too afraid to speak the truth boldly or has sold out as controlled opposition for the Republican establishment. This was obvious on election night and the days that followed.

Carlson boldly speaks truth to power day in and day out, which is why this summer Tucker Carlson Tonight broke the record for highest-rated program in U.S. cable news history. Carlson will undoubtably be remembered as the peak of humble and honest television news reporting as we start to witness network television’s inevitable and spectacular decline into irrelevance.

What comes next for media will look a lot like Gab.com or perhaps a hybrid approach like OANN and Newsmax. It’s crazy to believe that only a handful of Silicon Valley companies will have complete control over the flow of information, communication, and news forever. The future of media, news, and communication is a balkanized and decentralized series of alternative media platforms.

Continue reading....

Now, get off Twitter, Facebook all other sites that hate you and conservatives.  Stop keeping them in business!  Join GAB or Parler for honest discourse without the venom.

Views: 384

Replies to This Discussion

Mark Levin is an excellent source for anyone wanting to know what is happening and the possibilities to stop

the chicary using the Constitution. 

Please consder watching him if you can. Thanks Nan

I do like Levin. For the most part I have left Fox. I do watch Newsmax (couple of Fox folks have jumped ship to Newsmax). I also watch (more like listen to) OANN.

I rarely go on FB. Twitter is a  rare link I click.

I have been blocked so many times on Nextdoor. It's the CA lefties that now make their home here in PV doing the blocking. It's a temporary block  so I return to haunt them.

I HAVE DISH AND NEWSMAX IS ON CHANNEL 216 AND I MOSTLY WATCH IT...BTW FOX BLOCKED JUSTICE JEANNE SATURDAY NIGHT AS SHE WAS DEFENDING DJT....WONDER IF SHE'LL EVER BE BACK AS SHE'S BEEN FRIENDS WITH PRES TRUMP FOR OVER 30 YEARS.  I AM SO SICK OF THE NEWS BEING SO DEPRESSING I LISTEN TO MUSIC MORE NOW THAN EVER!!!!!

Mark is on Parler.. get off twitter...

An alternative to YouTube--

https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/

SamFox

establishment

I would include Sean, Laura, Mark and a couple others besides Tucker. 

In the past I've called for the true conservatives on Fox News to leave en masse and form their own real conservative news network.  I believe they'd be an instant success.  I still think they should do that and leave Fox with the loony liberals becoming just like all the other far left communist networks. 

Newsmax is available on Cox - channel 120

Wake up Arizona!!  The Arizona Left is on the march and must be stopped ..

The media has been lying for decades now.. the key is to boycott ALL advertisers and sponsors  of the networks of the left...That being all broadcast networks.. Also the Mafia godfather of the networks is the NAB,  the secret is to attack the NAB and shut it down..

There are alternatives to the advertising sponsors of left media.  STOP using their products and services..  To begin this campaign Start with the so called Arizona's family 3TV  and the other network affiliates here in AZ.. Turn this crap off..  Have you ever noticed that Facebook is always in bed with the local TV affiliates. 

Alternatives are  Parler , Rumble, IPFS networks, the new media is killing the Lame stream media..

Fight back against the Arizona left..

"I have been blocked so many times on Nextdoor. It's the CA lefties that now make their home here in PV doing the blocking. It's a temporary block  so I return to haunt them." Thank you Patricia, I was dumped on Nextdoor because I posted OSHA guidance on masks and other Doctors and medical professionals opinions on Covid. I will never stay on a communist platform

Tragically your tombstone picture is in error. It might more truthfully read “ R.I.P. America.” I weep and I grieve.

It should also read,

Here "lies"

Faux News

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2023   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service