Big Tech runs everything today, influences everything even when we don't notice.  They are excellent in subterfuge and hidden agendas honest people can't imagine.  It stops only when our side gets immersed in the game.  Who is that, exactly?  Whoever it is, if it is, it's being hidden, too.

<><><><>

It’s not an exaggeration to say that if America remains on her current trajectory, she will be unrecognizable in another generation. Lady Liberty will be replaced by a snarling leftist with a blue crew-cut. 

We’ve arrived at a tipping point where the foundational beliefs that made our way of life possible are under relentless siege by a radical, Marxist ideology that holds our values, traditions and culture in utter contempt. Today, the institutions of family, church, education, free enterprise, and self-government are mere remnants of their former glory. The Left’s long march through our institutions is nearing its dystopian destination, which we are treated to on these pages daily.

The acceleration of these trends are the result of the Left’s consolidation over our news and entertainment media, combined with the censorship of dissenting voices on social media. Big Tech is wholly owned by the Left and they’re using that power -- unprecedented in human history -- to muzzle any effective opposition.

The sad part is that Big Tech’s control over the free flow information is almost entirely illusory and based wholly on our submission to it. Much in the same manner that consumers become zealously brand-conscious, we have come to accept that Microsoft, Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube have some innate value that makes them indispensable. We forget that Big Tech’s dominance has come about in just one generation and we can track a direct trajectory between the rise of Big Tech and the radical Left’s ascendancy. 

To have any chance of reversing this ruinous tide, traditional Americans must awake from their stupor and stop feeding the beast that’s devouring them. [Emphasis added. How many of you still support FB, Twitter, Instagram?  Feeding the beast doesn't starve the beast.] Thankfully, that’s much more easily done than say, defeating the British Empire, a bloody civil war to end slavery, or storming the beaches at Normandy. All it takes is a few afternoons at your desk to break the Big Tech habit and transition to emerging Alt-Tech options. But if we’re unwilling to do even that, we’ll prove unworthy of our legacy of freedom and prosperity and will get exactly what we deserve.

Continue reading only if you really want to turn the tech tide.... And KUDOS to you who get it already!

Views: 151

Replies to This Discussion

Everybody says, "but all my friends are already Twitter or Facebook."

WELL, GET THEM OFF IT.  YOU FIRST, AND THEY'LL FOLLOW.

That is one excellent article.  Painless and easy suggestions, that, if we all begin to adopt, will have a huge effect.  As the article says (paraphrasing): if we aren't willing to do even this, then we don't deserve liberty.

Totally agree.  I am still using big tech, but in a very limited way.  Sooner or later, I expect to be tossed off, and will deal with that when it happens.  I see the issue as bigger than big tech, however.

Our 2nd Amendment is under serious attack, and should we lose it, I have no doubt that the 1st Amendment will fall shortly thereafter.  Followed by the 4th Amendment, and that will be the end of our country as we know it.   These clearly are dangerous times for our country. 

I have created a Facebook group, named:  Restore Meaning of 2nd Amendment, for the express purpose of dealing with our elected officials at all levels of government, to influence them to support the amendment.  I am trying to teach them how to approach their elected leaders in ways that will get those leaders to understand that they have been elected to represent, not rule, and that the now 550 members of the group can and will feel empowered to get off the couch, and demand that they be represented.  Instead of dictated to as has been  going on for so long.

The above being said, I am definitely open to alternative ways to communicate with them.  I currently am investigating Tor.  Don't yet know where that may lead.  Other ideas are certainly welcome, for this is about as serious an issue as ever has come along.

The FB group is open to join by anyone, I could use some positive voices there!  With better and more advice/encouragement than I can give.  Hint, hint!!!

Are you putting down your phones?  Android is Google, iPhone is Apple.... all hardware assembled or manufactured in China. What about what you're typing on? Who is your ISP, who is their ISP?  Same people as FBs ISP.  The bottom line is that's there's only about 6 tier 1 Internet providers in the US.  Meaning ALL Internet traffic goes through them, like it or not.  They are AT&T, Century Link, Inteliquent (formerly Tinet), Sprint, Verizon Business (formerly UUNET) and Level 3 Communications. Don't know too much about Elon Musks Starlink connection.

I don't know of any US made phones at all or any EU manufactured phones that have FCC approval to operate in the US. Even my Sony phone was not made in Japan, but China.  All are Chinese manufactured, your phone money going to China through your friends, the hi tech companies.  I have an iPhone 4, hardware still works, but apple cut off support, so now it's a paperweight or an environment nuisance.

What do you use as an email service?  Where is your 'cloud', in Asia or China, probably don't know, but I know they aren't doing it for free, wherever it is.  Many of these services state their 'cloud' can be 'anywhere in the world.'  How any of you even bother to read what you are agreeing to when you use any devices/sites anymore?  Just click the ok button to 'terms and service'...?

Worried about media control?  The Republican party is the first to use wide range media, i.e. commercial TV, for political purposes. Or simply put 'brain washing' as most of us would label it.

In a devils advocate way... FB is a business, as such we should respect their 'rules' as much as any other business would be able to do.  At least letting a business 'choose', is what's repeated here quite often.   It is THEIR company, why shouldn't they be able to crush conservative speech?

IMHO... The amounts of money here to make this kind of a plea, if you could do it, would not even be noticeable by hi tech. Not to mention a major change in your way of life...  I'm trying to say it's really a 'world issue' affecting all of us as we ourselves move from an industrial nation to a digital nation and the rest of the world follows. ALL of this is interrelated and a silver bullet doesn't exist.

Any other suggestions if you won't/can't cut off the money?

Jack, I get it, but I am not willing to quit just yet.  I have decided on an area that maybe, just maybe, I can be an influence.  I am willing to try.

Can't ask for any more than that... Thanks

Microsoft Windows 10 sends a huge amount of your personal information across the 'net to Microsoft.  Linux sends none.  This is an easy choice to make.  (I have been using Linux almost exclusively since 2005 or 2006.)

Fakebook and others perform shadow banning and other nefarious practices.  Mano of the alternatives don't.  Another easy choice to make.

There is a lot that we, as individuals, can do.  Let's not make perfect the enemy of the good.

Joe, which version of Linux are you using?  At one time, I used UBUNTU, but have not since changing computers.  Perfectly willing to go back, just have been to lazy to do so.

Debian!  Many of the other versions of Linux are based on Debian, such as Ubuntu.

But for those who are just dipping their toes into the world of Linux, Ubuntu is your best bet.

It feels great giving Bill Gates a (metaphorical) middle finger every time I boot up.

I don't get that an idea with potential gets shot without a whimper.  We have to start somewhere and we don't know how many independents and others would join the exodus if their friends are gone.  Instead of the negativity, let's work on a solution. IMO

Absolutely. What is your suggestion?

The EFF is the Electronic Frontier Foundation and supports freedom in communications.

Am I FLoCed? A New Site to Test Google's Invasive Experiment- EFF article

Largest Study of Online Tracking Proves Google Really Is Watching U...

Google’s Gotcha - 15 ways Google monitors you. - see if your browser is on the list...

You want to cut them out of your money you have to, throw out your phone, disconnect from the Internet and go off the grid.  You will just be one less thorn in their side, they will rejoice. Think of it as one less unpleasant thing (Republicans) for them to deal with.

Compared to the Dems, the Republican party does not make good use of their computer power.  I get hammered with the Dems emails...  Few from the Republicans.

This stuff tracks you everywhere... This is from the LD21 email header... it's mailed by "mail114.atl231.mcsv.net", which doesn't mean too much, but it's signed by "gmail.mcsv.net"  Maybe they use gmail, but many times you see routing of packets by Google quite frequently.

Even Freedom Alliance emails come via Hushmail which has it's issues also....

I'm always suspicious when I do a whois and get a bunch of 'redacted' data.  Such as these from Rumble.com

Admin Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Organization: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin State/Province: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Country: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Phone: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Organization: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech State/Province: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Country: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Phone: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY

Whois queries the ICANN data base of the registered Internet names in the .com, .org and .edu domains. 

What do you know about them?  Just food for thought (8;)

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service