[Editor: There has been much discussion over the past decade or longer over whether it makes sense to start a new political party.  The Libertarians have done just that having founded the Libertarian Party in 1971 (https://www.lp.org/about).  Many say it's not feasible to start another party because our country will be lost before a new party can get a foothold.  Others say "the parties we have now - Democrat and Republican aka Uniparty - are so lost as to be useless.  A new party is a must."  AFA takes no positioin on this issue at this time but we do intend to give space to anyone who makes a rational argument for or against.  We think today, Memorial Day, is an appropriate day to introduce this article.  Today, we honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice for OUR COUNTRY, not for a political party.  We do take umbrage with one statement in this opinion article: our country was founded on Judeo-Christian principles.]

I trust you know government was founded on Christian principles for the purpose of securing our unalienable Rights to Life, Liberty and an opportunity for Happiness. Though we pledge allegiance to one nation, under God it is self- evident that America is a post Christian nation. The Liberty in which we were told to “stand fast” in Gal. 5:1 has been taken from us through unlawful government action. We no longer control our destiny. On September 11, 1990 President George H. W. Bush said: "Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective - a new world order - can emerge.... We are now in sight of a United Nations that performs as envisioned by its founders." 

This New World Order has been defined as “a world that has a supranational authority to regulate world commerce and industry, an international organization that would control the production and consumption of oil; an international currency that would replace the dollar; a world development fund that would make funds available to free and communist nations alike; and an international police force to enforce the edicts of the New World Order;”  i.e., a global prison whose ’warden’ will be an Imperial Oligarchy!

History shows that both of our major political parties have supported the unlawful government actions and that we are being governed (ruled over) by a criminal syndicate having no allegiance to the Constitution. People hoping to restore our Republic must abandon the Republican and Democrat parties and transfer their allegiance to a party possessing the knowledge, courage, and integrity needed to honor James 4:17 and do what is right as each of us must do! To continue to pretend there is hope of convincing our present representatives to change is wishful thinking. It is clear every one of them is a Communist sympathizer if not a card carrying member as none have made any attempt to free us from our existing monetary policy that’s in consonance with the 5th plank of the Communist Manifesto and which has put us in bondage.

After researching the alternative political parties and their leadership I’ve concluded the Constitution Party best exemplifies the needed qualifications. The party’s stated goal is to restore American jurisprudence to its Biblical foundations and to limit the federal government to its Constitutional boundaries. The party’s platform can be viewed at 

https://www.constitutionparty.com/assets/National-Platform-Full-Ver...

The Arizona State Chairman of the Constitution Party is Kent Miller. He has requested I assume the role of interim Chairman of the party for Mohave County, AZ. I’m considering doing so and am attempting to determine if there is adequate support among people I know to warrant the effort of trying to create an organization having the political “muscle” to help make a difference. The need for people to abandon the major parties and flee to the Constitution Party is clear for as Medori Severi said"until we abandon our manifold private agendas and unite, we will merely be hapless observers standing at the bottom of a dark, deep pit, wistfully hoping to save the world, but really doing little more than breaking the fall of compatriots who are pushed in on top of us. Only by uniting in a common effort devoid of subjective paradigms will we be able to mold the human spirit upon which we may ascend to freedom....."

If you are willing to attend a meeting to discuss a plan designed to let people unite on issues of common interest while retaining their freedom to pursue their special interests and an approach toward educating people on the illegitimate actions of our major parties and need to support a viable third party please give me a call or email me with a simple yes.

Sincerely,

Walter Myers

Bullhead City, AZ 86442

[Editor:  If you would like to contact Mr. Myers about this, send email to team-azfreedomalliance2@hushmail.com and it will be forwarded to Myers for response.  Our policy is not to publicize that contact information]

Views: 370

Replies to This Discussion

The two party Establishment we have today isn't working. Only a third party large enough to overpower today's would it have a chance for success. That's based on our experience with third etc parties. And how long before the new party got out of whack? I think a better plan would be for We the People to "take over the levers of power" by amending the Constitution, as allowed for in Article V because of our long history of states convention, to install term limits, tax and spending limits, and limits on the federal agencies. None of those exist in the Constitution and if we want to protect ourselves from any party politicians and big government, we have a responsibility to do a tune-up on our founding document. The Founders anticipated a day when we the people would need a way to stop the tyranny that is running rampant in DC today. A third party is a good idea, but it doesn't guarantee any better governance.  

COS is a fraud as pointed out in great detail here!!!!!

If cos is a fraud, how do explain 3 centuries of recorded conventions dating back to 1684 in Albany NY? 

The fraud isn't the conventions of states but the lack of knowledge of American history. That's not mentioned in the slick and unsubstantiated JBS claims like we've never done this before so we don't know how it will work or that the bad guys will take out the good stuff and insert the bad. 

The last non-amending convention took place in Santa Fe NM in 1922. Do you know what it did? The second most famous took place in 1861 at the Willard Hotel in Washington DC. Know what it tried to do? Or how about the convention of states in Montgomery in 1861? Of course there was the convention in May of 1787. Know what it did? 

There's plenty of constitutional scholarly work out there by historians like Capland, Natelson, Gunderson, Jennings, Weslager, and others. There will be compilation coming out by the end of the year with a summary of all of the known on Amazon. 

One other issue that's been bothering me about JBS. Why does JBS deny that they tried to pass their Liberty Amendment with both methods of Article V in the early 70's. Check out the Congressional Records--it's all there. Why have they changed their minds about Article V? Are they making more money with lies than the historical truth? View the simulated COS to see how a real one works at ConventionOfStates.com.

BTW, are you aware of the convention of states in PHX on Sept 12, 2017 to write the rules for the BBA cos in '18 or '19?

No I don't know about these Conventions. They are all news to me. Why don't you provided the information so We don't have to look it up.

and you say "View the simulated COS to see how a real one works at ConventionOfStates.com." - Ya Right!!! That was a sham. Of course it went great, how could it fail?

tell us in this video where he is wrong at the minute and why, just once. PLEASE!

When I first heard about the COS I too was skeptical, but I got off my lazy butt and researched the subject. I used to support the JBS but to my dismay, I learned the truth. I did the work, and I would expect you to do the same. But just to help you get started, I'll answer your question on one or two remarks the JBS spokesman makes.

I think we'd both agree that the fed is more powerful than the states, but it didn't used to be that way. Although he doesn't say, it was the states who created the federal and limited their powers. That is until 1913 when two amendments were proposed by Congress and the Progressive movement took hold. Since then the fed has been growing and the Executive has increased its own power. Not what the Founders intended. He didn't illuminate the that the states today are just agencies of the fed and not individual sovereigns anymore. For example, the fed takes our taxes and then turns around and redistributes them to us but with caveats, ie the states must comply with Common Core, education, healthcare, in order to receive said funds. Before 1913, the states would and did say no.    

The spokesman misspoke about the Constitutional Convention & what the JBS calls the con con. There have been 39 recorded conventions called by colonies and states since 1684 of which two were amending conventions. The records show that they all operated the same. Point one, your guy argued that up until 5 years ago, the cos folks called them constitutional conventions and then changed to a cos. There were 14 conventions prior to the Constitutional Convention and none of them were named as such. The Stamp Act, the First Continental Congress, Response to the War of 1812, Confederate Constitution, etc. 

The second point is that the Founders, two days before the signing added a method for the states ever needed to, they could revise the document: Article V authorizes Congress to amend the Constitution or the states to call an amending convention (which Blacks Law definition gets wrong-you can check the words yourself). That process occurred every 3 1/2 years during that era. I'm sure you're aware that Congress has proposed over 11,000 amendments to the Constitution, 33 actually going to the states the states (we the people) but only approved 27. The founders intended for both Congress and the people, through their state legislatures, to amend the document.

One other point, the 21st Amendment, rescinding prohibition, was ratified by a convention of states. JBS or others scared of what they don't know can't tell you the history. Only you can.

Marc, you're a smart guy. The only way you could've been buffaloed by the JBS story line is that you've never read Article V or not studied the process. As a patriot, you should've been able to point out the error of the speakers definition of the Constitutional Convention without hesitation. If we the people, you and I, don't learn the facts and our history, we'll lose America. It's good that you question...just question both sides of the argument. There's always two sides to every coin. Pick the right one.     

Mike

"Marc, you're a smart guy". Yes. :-)

Else you are wrong. You are comparing Apples and Oranges with all you conventions. And Yes only 2 of them amended.

And I have read Article V myself.

Now it your turn, actually watch the video. tell us in this video where he is wrong at the minute and why, just once. PLEASE! Nothing in the above paragraphs indicate that you understood it.

I only gather that You biased against the JBS. I have gone to their meeting. The people I meant are great.

A COS was implemented by our forefathers so that we could change imperfections. It is a last resort for correction, a nuclear option, but that is why we must work within the system to re-institute our separate BUT EQUAL branches of government. The COS is a very dangerous path in modern times because we will have NO CONTROL over the "process" by the "principles" .. who are those leaders ... who organize and implement the "process" of opening up this can of worms. Does anyone really think that the Cabal of Thieves would give up THEIR CONTROL just because a COS is convened? Get real people. The Utopia they desire is only a fake dream, for this is a Spiritual War against our Liberties and Freedoms won by a soldiers blood on  all fronts. We are in a very dangerous place with a COS. There are no guarantees folks ... for lip service is cheaper by the dozen.

There's history available that says everything you just said is not true. It's so sad that you're not willing to exert the effort to learn the truth. Stop repeating the fake fears from the uninformed. At least come up with some original reasons why the founders shouldn't have put the method into the document.

As a point of interest, the founders didn't mention every fear into Article V you made above because why should they--it was a common practice, a common process. Everyone knew how they operated in that era. The only way you can know is if you study and it doesn't sound like you want to do that. Kiss your Constitutional republic good bye.  And tell your kids and grandkids that you're sorry you lost America. 

Thank you for your concern about what I'll tell MY kids, and pontificating a false narrative. All I'll say is that the education MY kids hear is just an indoctrination program of leftist ideals, goals, and processes. My point was that a corrective process exists, before any COS and even though it is in the Constitution, but the Constitution did allow for the imperfections we see today ... but given a complicit media, an ignorant public about the separation of powers, and what a very few elites have done to confiscate our wealth for a New World Order enslavement is what is the biggest threat to our liberty. The following the Constitution is paramount as it is but if the people want what this COS is supposed to do ... then add amendments according to the Constitution and voted on by the state legislatures. To do other wise is to demean the legislative process completely and the separation of powers, favoring the few "principles" who get to direct the process of a COS. Just my opinion, sorry there are no guarantees with a COS either. 

For those of you who are engaging a discussion about the Convention of States, this is not the place to do that.  Please move your discussion to the Conventions of States page here:  http://arizonafreedomalliance.ning.com/group/convention-of-the-stat...

We realize this is a highly volatile and controversial topic.  Please keep your discussion civil according the the rules of AFA.

Thanks.  The AFA Team

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service