Islam poses the biggest threat to western civilization. Not through its clever nature, but through the exploitation of it's own brutality. Misery loves company, and it wants YOU along for the ride. The Quran demands that in its deepest teachings, one must infiltrate, and wage war. War against the infidel until all follow its ways. Western civilization and Islam are on a crash course, and war on a mass scale is inevitable.

As long as our leaders choose to look the other way, it doesn't matter how technologically advanced we are, it all comes down to who's better at killing. So far, as of today, western civilization has grown soft. The longer we get from World War 2, the weaker we become. Mentally, physically, spiritually. We are PRIMED for an Islamic invasion. Infact, they are already here. To our northeast, Dearborn Michigan has entire neighborhoods with sharia quietly being implemented.

THIS MUST END NOW. I'm not willing to tolerate our spineless virtue signaling politicians who PROTECT these people any more. I hated the idea of going into politics just a few years ago. But things have gotten so repulsive that I feel disgusted if I do anything otherwise. Trump has also given us proof that voting isn't controlled or manipulated enough to stop non establishment types from getting in as some thought.

We need to get candidates in, that are for the republic first, AMERICA FIRST. Modern Politicians are openly corrupt. In Reagan Airport they have free slots to park their private jets. They have free gym memberships with saunas and masseuses, they have access to lodges and resorts, they admit openly they only work a few months out of the year, and travel the world without spending a dime out of their pockets.

There is currently no nepotism laws, people like Maxine Watters have their son as their chief of staff, and choose what is a reasonable wage for them. Hell, if they lose re-election they go right back into the same environment as a lobbyist or a political advisor doing the same work. Ever since the passing of the 1961 Mutual Educational and Cultural Exchange Act, they have been able to be legally bribed! If you buy them a sandwich in America, its bribery. If it's done in a foreign country ITS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE. We need to vote these God damn people out NOW.

Democrat, Republican, every one that lives off this Oligarch system must be pushed into the lobbyist circle, then banned from interaction with individuals elected into office. I am open to people wanting to be with a movement, to infiltrate the Libertarian party, and reform it into a new party. New candidates seeking power would have to be from a party that's not in office yet, being able to claim that no one in their midst suck off the teet of the corrupt empire, appealing to individuals who don't vote out of principle because of the obvious corruption.

If we conquer the Phoenix Libertarian party, we can organize and inspire copycats in other cities, to do the same. Overwhelm their meetings, demand change and find like minded individuals in their ranks, and take it over from the ground up. We are patriots, and there is like minded sentiment for the return of the almighty force of America, that's awake, with its eyes set on the enemy of the west, Islam. We can destroy it, we need only to act.

Views: 64

Replies to This Discussion

And then, there's this;    

John Kerry's daughter
Initially, the Peace Corps awarded Dr. Vanessa Kerry’s group — now called Seed Global Health — with a three-year contract worth $2 million of State Department money on Sept. 10, 2012, documents show. Her father was then the chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, which oversees both the Department of State and the Peace Corps.

Seed secured a four-year extension in September 2015, again without competition. This time, the Peace Corps gave the nonprofit $6.4 million provided by the Department of State while John Kerry was secretary of state.

Nothing surprises me anymore....but sometimes they explain other things.

Who's married to John Kerry's daughter ..
Who knew, Surprise - Surprise!
Nothing ever from the news media on this!

In 2009 the daughter of Secretary of State John Kerry (Dr. Vanessa Bradford Kerry), married an Iranian physician named Dr. Brian Vale Nahed.

No mainstream media reported this.

Guess who was the best man at the wedding?

Mohammad Javad Zarif.

So who is Mr. Zarif?,
He's just the current Minister of Foreign Affairs for Iran.

He was Kerry’s chief counterpart in the nuclear deal negotiations that recently concluded ......meaning Kerry was dealing with his daughter's father-in-law. Cozy 'eh what?

Can you say "Conflict of interest" .... after of course,
"Breach of national security"... and
"Aiding and abetting" one of our principal National Enemies.

If I had any say, all four would be hung.

Drain the swamp

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service