Sent in by a member of AFA:

I know I keep telling   everyone, don't be negative, but..

After seeing the GA election go down with the same exact crap as in the general election,   and they don't even care to hide what they are doing any more.  I have to say I am running out of steam here. [Observers reported they were unable to observer anything in the tab rooms or at the polls.  Again!  Georgia "leadership" complicit.]

I'm not counting on Pence or any of these last ditch attempts to save the Republic.  The rinos,   most of them will not stand up for us.  The demoncats are predatory whores who have sold their souls to the devil.  They just want to go back to biz as usual so they can keep lining their pockets.  And the Republican party is finished now. 

The courts are useless.  Corruption including from foreign powers, big tech, and God knows who else are against we the people.    The media keep churning out lies and more lies.   Nothing new here.   We all know what is going on.

So, in my view what are the 2 things left?  God and some kind of miracle at the eleventh hour.  Or Trump not moving off the stage until justice is done.  I've been calling for the necessity of a purge in this country for years, and Trump is the only one to do this and now is the only time.  

There's no 2022 and no 2024.  No more free elections in this country.  Trump has to declare the Insurrection Act and bring in the military and start throwing people in jail now.  And hopefully their executions will follow in a military tribunal.  If this is done, he can stay in office indefinitely.  There would be gnashing of teeth and media outcry.  Who cares?  Better they cry than us. 

If the above does not happen, then it is totally up to us.  Our numbers are large and there seems to be a great deal of determination.  But there is also the fear I have that people will get tired of fighting and just go back to their lives and live with it all.   And turn their attention to the stupid covidiocy and whether or not they will get a stimulus check. 

Right at this moment I don't even feel like praying.  I will go and read my Bible until it is time for me to clock in for work. 

I hope I am wrong to be so down about this and I will gladly eat crow, if so.

Feel free to comment,  even if it is a bad one.

Views: 216

Replies to This Discussion

And we are up against it.  Biden is calling today's Trump protesters march in D.C. a "siege."  After what he has done, he has the unmitigated gall to say that?  The man who possibly knew about China's plan to release the Wuhan virus aslong ago as the fall of 2019--and said and did nothing about this, allowing thousands of Americans to die and others to be ruined?  Incredible.  And still the GOP does nothing . . . !

As a small business owner in Arizona, I am scared to death what Bidon/Harris will do to our country.

I personally know Trump, back when I was a corporate buyer for Saks in NY.  He is an incredible business man, the type of person my husband I always felt should run the country.  Like a business.....Get rid of those who can't do their job, thus clean the swamp.

I personally give all we can financially to our Republican, conservative representatives, senators and President.  But in 2016, I personally converted 19 people planning on voting for Hilary to vote for Trump, by educating (nicely of course) about why they would want to reconsider the vote for Hilary. 

If every Republican in America was to convert, just one, we could blow the 2022 election out of the water, because we know the Dems will cheat again!!!

But if there are 150 million voting conservatives, (we wouldn't need dead people to vote) we should be able to over take the house and senate.  So by the time Harris is the president, after invoking "the mind of Biden" thru the 25th amendment, that Pelosi said wasn't to be used against Trump, but for a future problem president we would be Okay till 2024 when we take back the Presidency!!   

With God's help, we can do this! Pray for help.  Remind people that the USA has become so divided, and there must be some democrats that are against abortion , as Christians, hunters that want to keep their guns, businesses that prospered under Trump, that were to afraid to stand up to the Biden team, and to how they will screw the prosperity we have had the last four years.

Betty Jones

But supporting a Republican Party that has NEVER been conservative may still be an exercise in futility.  Until they change the way they do business, we will continue to be saddled with RINO and moderate office holders who will continue to subvert our plans and desires.

Being a Republican is no longer enough.  We need Constitutional conservatives.

Actually, I agree with the writer of this submission. And as a Vietnam veteran, I have NO qualms about going to war again for my family, friends and for the soul of this country. In my opinion, Donald Trump gave up an awful lot to take that job and has done a FAR better job than just about all of his contemporary predecessors. So as the folks on flight 93 said; "Let's Roll"... 

Thank you for serving, sir.  God bless you.

I've been watching this all afternoon. I watched the MSM just to see you what is going on with MSM. CBS News had a reporter on that says "stop the violence and let's get back to debate".  I recorded it.

I've already try this on a couple of my neighbors. I told them that's all is well and good except the media won't broadcast any factual voter fraud information. Until they broadcast voter fraud evidence to the American public THEY /MSM/deepstate control us.

Any volunteers to make a news video video of the above thoughts. My home is a Studio with green wall, Piano and drums. And of course multi-track recording equipment.

You can email at marcj23@cox.net. I have folding chairs etc.

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Sue - we indeed are engaged in a spiritual battle. America's problem is that too many people fail to acknowledge the importance of James 4:17 and to honor the passage by doing what is right. While we must realize this we must also accept that FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD. 

We must however be sure our "works" are meaningful as knowledge minus meaningful action leads to frustration and apathy. This then turns to hopelessness and certain defeat. We dare not let this happen. 

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service