Editor's Note:  We know that Lines is running for re-election because Ducey told him to.  We know that Ducey will control what candidates or issues will get support in 2020.  We know that Ducey is a neverTrumper and Trump will get very little, if any, support just as happened in 2016.  We know the fix is in, the system is stacked and voting will not matter this year any more than it has for the past three AZGOP elections.   Nonetheless, shaming Lines publicly is the right thing to do because he is all about sucking up to our governor.

<><><><><><><>

I am very disappointed that Jonathan Lines is running for a second term as Chairman of the AZ GOP. After the shellacking that the Republican Party took under his leadership in the last election, I would have thought Jonathan would have gracefully stepped aside for new leadership.   Under his leadership the AZ GOP lost one U.S. Senate Seat, and two US Congressional Seats, turning Arizona’s U.S. Congressional Delegation from “Red” to “Blue.” Under Lines’ leadership, Arizona lost 40% of the State’s executive offices that Republicans held prior to the elections. We were less than 3,000 votes from losing the AZ State House and from Arizona becoming a “Blue” State!!!

Under Lines, all of the Maricopa County’s primary election irregularities went unchallenged, only to have them resurface in the general election.  A true leader would have known when and how to fight Adrian Fontes (Maricopa County Recorder); Lines did nothing. 

Under Lines, Arizona went from a “Red” state to a “Purple” state, and if Lines is elected again, Arizona will go “Blue” in 2020. Going into this Presidential election cycle and knowing that we have a special election for McSally’s current Senate seat, Arizona and the Nation cannot afford to have Lines at the AZ GOP helm. Jonathan, please do what is best for our party, do not make this about yourself.  Please step aside for new Republican leadership; Arizona and our Nation deserves new Republican leadership.   [emphasis added by editor]

Dr. Bob Branch 

Editor's Note2:  Here are our predictions:

Lines "wins" the chairmanship (Frank Thorwald already withdrew his name and threw his votes [all 10 of them] to Lines.  Everyone predicted that would happen.)

Cyndi Love "wins"  Secretary

Bob Lettieri legitimately wins Treasurer

Views: 134

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, Dr. Branch, for your accurate assessment.  Of course, we all know that Lines IS the puppet of Ducey and will win by cheating as usual.  I'm not sure why anyone shows up to vote.

To Clair: there are TWO Real choices.  Include the STELLAR candidate who has NO baggage that I can find: Doyel Shamley.  He is by far the outstanding candidate but R's won't vote for him because they say he can't win.  Of course he can't win if R's won't vote for him (eyes rolling)

I don't like this message, but I support AFA for having the guts to make it public. I became a PC because I wanted to make a difference by supporting Ben Carson for President. I'm really sorry he wasn't able to be our presidential candidate, but when he had to withdraw, I took his advice and supported Donald Trump. who truly was the only one who stood a chance of winning. He has put his life, his money, and his reputation before himself and has carried the load of standing up to the despicable Democrats, and the thoroughly deplorable Republicans who are so bitter and entrenched in their "Me First" mindset that they are willing and culpable in putting down a man who is a true Patriot and trying to save America. We have the best possible person in the White House and he is doing his best to save America. We are all guilty of  letting him stand up for him and being cowards in not being next to him in taking the flack when he is being beaten down. I pray for him constantly. Now we need to work on our state's supposed leaders. I just pray it isn't too late.

No one who does not vote for the recent knight on a white horse riding in to save us all will be bad people for not casting  their vote for him. Most are not guilty of not vetting their choice and neither should they be thought of as stupid because they didn't bite for what another took a bite of.

J Lines himself over the past two years in action and inactions informed me gotta go Mr Lines.

I like Dr Branch.

I am sticking with Kellli Ward. 

I am also voting for Kelli Ward. She has the experience and background that will allow the AzGOP to thrive with Grass Roots principles, candidates etc.   I am also supporting Shirley Dye for Secretary as she has a stellar record as pc, supported Trump from the beginning and has supported and worked on issues that are Constitutional.

Shirley Dye is a human dynamo. I can't wait to vote for her on Saturday. 

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2023   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service