TONIGHT - Protect your constitutional right to Privacy (not to mention public safety)

Statewide Emergency meeting at 6 tonight for the protection of Arizona families, neighborhoods, and public safety, property values and privacy from the invasion of dangerous 5G rooftop antennas that enable 24/7 surveillance and blanket neighborhoods w/ ultra high levels of radiation.

Please share the attached post and sign up EARLY for the meeting (it takes a couple minutes, so don't wait till 6 pm to register).
Thank you , and see you on Zoom at 6 pm AZ time tonight.

PLEASE SHARE: For anyone wanting to protect the health and privacy of your family (and your neighborhood), tomorrow at 6 pm on Zoom is the statewide emergency meeting to learn about the dangerous mini 5G antennas being placed on rooftops throughout Valley neighborhoods. Unacceptable levels of dangerous radiation entering our homes, also enabling 24/7 surveillance-- with no public notice.
VIDEO explaining issue: https://bit.ly/rooftop5G
TICKETS to Zoom meeting TONIGHT at 6 pm Mountain Time: https://bit.ly/azemergencymeeting

Views: 207

Replies to This Discussion

I have tried contacting my two Senators, my Congressman, and state Republican leadership regarding the dangers of 5G and rooftop antennas here in my home state.  I have received no responses yet.  I suspect no one in places of authority will cross the FCC on  this matter.  We no longer have government that is "for and by the people."  Sad to say, but definitely true.

Dafna Tachover, Children's Health Defense lawyer who is suing the FCC, will actually be on tonight's call, along with several leaders of anti-5G groups in various states. Please join us and hopefully get your questions answered! (and if you care to spread the word, here's a post to share - thanks).  

For anyone wanting to protect the health and privacy of your family (and your neighborhood), tomorrow at 6 pm on Zoom is the statewide emergency meeting to learn about the dangerous mini 5G antennas being placed on rooftops throughout Valley neighborhoods. Unacceptable levels of dangerous radiation entering our homes, also enabling 24/7 surveillance-- with no public notice. VIDEO explaining issue: https://bit.ly/rooftop5G SCIENCE behind issue: https://bioinitiative.org/rf-color-charts/ TICKETS to Zoom meeting TONIGHT at 6 pm Mountain Time: https://bit.ly/azemergencymeeting

I can not get Zoom on my computer at all.

Do you run windows?  Can you find a download site?  I'm not a zoom wizard but I'll help if possible.

I do not want to see all these replies on my computer.

IMHO You gave up your 4th Amendment rights, gun rights and numerous other 'freedoms' and safety in pursuit of the drug war.  Including the allowance of the federal government to move into the states and expand their controls therein. This was set in place by the Republican party.  You've supported it for over 5 decades.  Why worry now?

How does 5G violate the 4th amendment? I'm assuming that's the constitutional right to protection you refer. 

This video, like a bad penny keeps coming back. This is typical scare tactics.  If you are worried about biological damage at high frequency with high intensity, better stay out of the sun.  It's much higher frequency and much more powerful it also includes a wide bandwidth of frequencies including UVB emissions.  Better git rid of any microwave oven, any incandescent lights and leds, really all of your home electronics including you stove produce EMF.  A 60 watt bulb is millions of times stronger EMF wise, than any of these repeaters could ever be. Read the report they refer to, I believe I got it from the same video I keep seeing.

Don't let this bs scare you as it has no basis of fact.  I posted a clip from the document and it stated that they didn't have any evidence. Could not reproduce ANY of the claimed effects.

The bottom line is the government should not be responsive to commercial companies and change how public use of frequencies are set up so they can increase profits without public approval.  From this standpoint only do I support legislative efforts.  I think all it would take is a couple of House or Senate member in Congress to squash it...

Want to point a finger at anyone it's our legislators in all cases, as you mentioned they do not represent us.  At least at the federal level.

Give up on it being biologically hazardous at least at the normal levels and these 5G repeaters are extremely low levels, as I've explained before.  Especially compared to sunshine or anything else in your home.

If you buy into this biological damage stuff, I have a bridge that you'd love to own.

Enjoy your youtubing... (8')

Jack -

What do you make of these 2300 peer reviewed studies documenting health effects? https://bioinitiative.org/rf-color-charts/

Are you familiar with a book published by Harvard School of Ethics titled "Captured Agency: How the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is dominated by the industries it presumably regulates". It demonstrates how the FCC is the most captured agency in the history of our nation.

Sunlight is not pulse-modulated microwave radiation. It's the pulsed modulation that causes damage. Sunlight is healing, but you're comparing apples and oranges.  

If you'd like to have a real dialogue based on evidence, and with cordiality and respect, I'm willing. I wish I could dismiss this as bs but I've put in 2000 hours over 2 years, including speaking with leading edge scientists/doctors/researchers, and unfortunately it is as bad as we are depicting it.  

This excellent, easy-to-understand presentation was created this past year by one of the PhD's on our Zoom meeting last night, Dr. Russell Witte. His background encompasses both biology/medicine AND electronics. Care to watch and discuss? One big takeaway: The body is electrical in nature, and exquisitely sensitive to EMFs, so common sense says that passing man-made EMFs through this system will have a (likely adverse) effect. Science proves that out. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN6CEs0krKM&t=2499s

Watch this and let us know any objections you have to the material he presents. Look at a couple of the studies he references. Then come back and we'll dialogue, ok?

Thank you for caring.

Jack Wilborn you are a plant, not hard to figure you out.  YOU DISGRACE THE ' FIRST AMENDMENT.'  The 5G is a real threat.  The NWO  determined to depopulate our population, they are succeeding,   covid-19 vaccine which we know is a Bio-chemical weapon.  The fraud covid-19, now 5G,  these monsters will never give up their goal of destruction.  I attended the Zoom meeting,  these dedicated people are fighting for our lives,  I pray that some of the groups are successful in their court actions.

I was mistaken, I guess the first first amendment rights only applies to people that agree with you.

Congress and the FCC are in league with the telecoms regarding 5G.  Very scary stuff.  Thank you for your excellent response here.

Thank you, Frank and Karen. Please see my reply to Jack, which corroborates your assertion about the FCC.
Val 

Jack -

What do you make of these 2300 peer reviewed studies documenting health effects? https://bioinitiative.org/rf-color-charts/

Are you familiar with a book published by Harvard School of Ethics titled "Captured Agency: How the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is dominated by the industries it presumably regulates". It demonstrates how the FCC is the most captured agency in the history of our nation.

Sunlight is not pulse-modulated microwave radiation. It's the pulsed modulation that causes damage. Sunlight is healing, but you're comparing apples and oranges.  

If you'd like to have a real dialogue based on evidence, and with cordiality and respect, I'm willing. I wish I could dismiss this as bs but I've put in 2000 hours over 2 years, including speaking with leading edge scientists/doctors/researchers, and unfortunately it is as bad as we are depicting it.  

This excellent, easy-to-understand presentation was created this past year by one of the PhD's on our Zoom meeting last night, Dr. Russell Witte. His background encompasses both biology/medicine AND electronics. Care to watch and discuss? One big takeaway: The body is electrical in nature, and exquisitely sensitive to EMFs, so common sense says that passing man-made EMFs through this system will have a (likely adverse) effect. Science proves that out. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN6CEs0krKM&t=2499s

Watch this and let us know any objections you have to the material he presents. Look at a couple of the studies he references. Then come back and we'll dialogue, ok?

Thank you for caring

In response to your question of whether I was referring to the 4th amendment: yes. Capturing and selling private data to third parties across state lines (and national lines, likely) is what one attorney refers to as an "unconstitutional taking". 

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service