Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (1,449)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not convinced that Americans and people all over the globe are becoming less spi…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 25 to YouTube ‘Cancels’ Christian Media Network

12 Aug 24
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Share your thinking."

Patricia Gillenwater replied Feb 1 to What the Gemans saw on Election night

18 Feb 2
Reply by MS

"HOW IN THE HECK DO YOU RSVP??????"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 28 to CANCELLED Mike Lindell (MY PILLOW guy) to speak in Phoenix

5 Jan 29
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"I recall when they dismissed those of us who believed there was an NWO emerging usin…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 18 to Armed Protesters Begin To Arrive At State Capitols Around The Nation

6 Jan 18
Reply by John Matthews

"I won't be watching any of Biden's inauguration purposefully. Realize with stories l…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 17 to Armed Protesters Begin To Arrive At State Capitols Around The Nation

6 Jan 18
Reply by John Matthews

"That is one bad boy among the other stormtroopers and werewolves of the alt-lefts."

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 15 to Black Lives Matter Activist Who Stormed Capitol on Jan. 6 Charged

3 Jan 15
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"It has been a very rare occasion that I viewed anything on FB. Not surprised that th…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 29, 2020 to Facebook Fact-Checker Funded by Chinese Money Through TikTok

6 Dec 29, 2020

"What a damn  mess. I heard voter fraud, I witnessed voter fraud. Now is the message…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 14, 2020 to BREAKING NEWS X2

2 Dec 19, 2020
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"I think there is plenty of blame to go around. It is simple for folks to throw barbs…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 10, 2020 to AZGOP Fails in court again; Brnovich joins Texas

6 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Teddi Thompson

"AZ's Maricopa County including Phoenix Dominion contract should be severed. $6.1 mil…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 8, 2020 to ELECTIONS ARE NOW BIG BUSINESS. YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT.

10 Dec 8, 2020

RSS

THOUGHTS

ITS SURPRISING HOW MUCH YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH IF YOU DON'T CARE WHO GETS THE CREDIT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2021   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service