Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,394)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"" if a candidate were to be totally honest and tell people the full truth" Your kidd…"

Jaspersgoat replied May 25 to We put NO faith in polls - but maybe THIS one!

12 May 26
Reply by Frank Chance Chenoweth

"Not weak. It's the way it's supposed to work. It's the fault of know-nothing voters…"

Jaspersgoat replied May 21 to What is Stephen Richer's motive?

24 May 22

"It irks me no end when I hear/see Republicans refer to our country as a democracy, w…"

Jaspersgoat replied May 21 to What is Stephen Richer's motive?

24 May 22

"I saw this same video on Newsmax today.  They seem to believe it's the real deal.  Y…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 17, 2020 to The truth: Is this why SCOTUS rejected the Texas election case?

15 Dec 20, 2020
Reply by John5319

"How come AZGOP can't get their stuff together?  There are surely reams of documents…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 10, 2020 to AZGOP Fails in court again; Brnovich joins Texas

6 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Teddi Thompson

"During the time of Obama we constantly yelled "wake up America."  Activist patriots…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jul 27, 2020 to Police Tell Business Owners in Seattle 'You're on Your Own'

8 Jul 27, 2020
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"RIGHT. We all know this is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the world. Now ther…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jul 6, 2020 to “No one has died from the coronavirus”

8 Aug 10, 2020
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

""contact tracing' is just jargon for "control the people."  If this comes about, we…"

Jaspersgoat replied May 21, 2020 to Governor Ducey’s Connection to T-GEN & City of Hope & Bill Gates

18 May 22, 2020
Reply by John5319

"We knew in 2014 Ducey as a part of the McCain cabal.  this article proves he is part…"

Jaspersgoat replied May 21, 2020 to Governor Ducey’s Connection to T-GEN & City of Hope & Bill Gates

18 May 22, 2020
Reply by John5319

"I never get it either and I went out without a stupid mask and did what I wanted or…"

Jaspersgoat replied Apr 20, 2020 to Fact Checking the Fact Checkers: Bill Gates, ID2020 & Vaccine Microchips

12 Apr 21, 2020
Reply by John Matthews

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2021   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service