Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,270)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Geeezz, I got the same impression.  Embarrassing since women are just as capable in…"

Jaspersgoat replied Oct 4 to Maricopa County has a new County Attorney

2 Oct 4
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"This is stomach turning information. Sure we knew Obummer was up to no good and even…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 13 to Flynn Lawyer Response to Threats and Targeted Harassment by Chairman Adam Schiff…

5 Sep 15
Reply by Eric Barnes

"I have a different take than Larry. This is all over the news. Good to be able to po…"

Jaspersgoat replied Aug 21 to Report: Chinese Missiles Could Wipe Out U.S. and Allied Pacific Bases in ‘Opening Hours of Conflict’

10 Aug 26
Reply by Tif Morgan

"If she got a big payoff or if the guards did, they would be instructed to open a dif…"

Jaspersgoat replied Aug 18 to Why Epstein would not have committed suicide

17 Aug 18
Reply by Pat J

"I want to know what is meant by implicating President Trump.  The article leaves it…"

Jaspersgoat replied Aug 15 to Federal Judge Who Oversaw Release Of Jeffrey Epstein’s Sealed Records Was Found Dead

5 Aug 17
Reply by Tif Morgan

"Last night on the 'news' I saw there is a movie coming out called  Hunting at the Ma…"

Jaspersgoat replied Aug 9 to Gun bans? Mental illness? Nothing at all? What's the problem?

9 Aug 10
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Warning: do not underestimate the knowledge of Dr. Rapacki.  He's had a long career…"

Jaspersgoat replied Aug 5 to Israeli Jets Strike in Iraq

6 Aug 5
Reply by Sandra Kirk

"I took a look at all of the candidates and most were anti-America.  Glad Boris won.…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jul 23 to GOOD NEWS!!

4 Jul 23
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Everyone on this site should read this article.  everyone."

Jaspersgoat replied May 10 to THE BRAINWASHING OF A NATION

6 May 10
Reply by John5319

"This article is very timely.  we saw when Cohen testified at his hearing that he is…"

Jaspersgoat replied May 10 to THE BRAINWASHING OF A NATION

6 May 10
Reply by John5319

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service