Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,229)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Everyone on this site should read this article.  everyone."

Jaspersgoat replied May 10 to THE BRAINWASHING OF A NATION

6 May 10
Reply by John5319

"This article is very timely.  we saw when Cohen testified at his hearing that he is…"

Jaspersgoat replied May 10 to THE BRAINWASHING OF A NATION

6 May 10
Reply by John5319

"This sounds like just what we need here in AZ.  I hope they have teeth or can get so…"

Jaspersgoat replied May 6 to Election Integrity Project Arizona, LLC - Call for Volunteers

1 May 6
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Clair, you say that constantly so here is my question to you: election for office X,…"

Jaspersgoat replied Apr 30 to Some good news for Constitutionalists

16 May 4
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Don't yell at me, Patricia.  I'm 100% with you.  You post because you have something…"

Jaspersgoat replied Feb 6 to Marijuana, Mental Illness, and Violence

23 Feb 8
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"But of course, we know from studying political polls that you can make any case your…"

Jaspersgoat replied Feb 6 to Marijuana, Mental Illness, and Violence

23 Feb 8

"I did my best to read all of this but I kept dozing off.  What I get out of it is ca…"

Jaspersgoat replied Feb 5 to Marijuana, Mental Illness, and Violence

23 Feb 8

"This is not news to me.  I raised three kids. All of them got into pot as teens.  It…"

Jaspersgoat replied Feb 3 to Marijuana, Mental Illness, and Violence

23 Feb 8

"Disagree.  This info is all over respectable blogs.  Something is bound to happen wi…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 11, 2018 to Military Tribunals coming in January, Dems panic

11 Dec 11, 2018

"No question the progressive/communists are behind this.  I agree with you Mike that…"

Jaspersgoat replied Nov 5, 2018 to INVADING CARAVANS TEMPORARILY STOPPED SOUTH OF THE BORDER AND IN CONFUSION

6 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Walter Myers

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service