Pat J's Discussions (2,007)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"your comment made be think of Reagan: "the trouble with some people is that they kno…"

Pat J replied May 1 to Some good news for Constitutionalists

16 May 4
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"too bad for you that life is not as simple as you pretend it to be.  Black and white…"

Pat J replied May 1 to Some good news for Constitutionalists

16 May 4

"I totally disagree with Clair on this. By abdication responsibility to vote for the…"

Pat J replied Apr 30 to Some good news for Constitutionalists

16 May 4

"Right, Jasper, the ole alcohol question ends up in every conversation about marijuan…"

Pat J replied Feb 5 to Marijuana, Mental Illness, and Violence

23 Feb 8
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Agree with JGoat. This is interesting whether it happens or not because it indicates…"

Pat J replied Dec 11, 2018 to Military Tribunals coming in January, Dems panic

11 Dec 11, 2018

"Yeah, but still fun and it sure gave me a good laugh.  That I suppose was the point…"

Pat J replied Jul 13, 2018 to Sometimes, we just need a good giggle

6 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Agree, this is a kick.  If it's not true, it's a great joke and maybe someone will t…"

Pat J replied Jul 13, 2018 to Sometimes, we just need a good giggle

6 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"You are exactly right, Ernest. More dem Senators from 2 to 6. A breathtaking develop…"

Pat J replied Jun 14, 2018 to 3 Californias?

5 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by Pat J

"Not sure I can stand 3 Californias.  Need to know if any will have excessive advanta…"

Pat J replied Jun 13, 2018 to 3 Californias?

5 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by Pat J

"Now this is interesting. I, like others, have put the Obama years in the rear view m…"

Pat J replied May 18, 2018 to Study: Authoritarian Countries Like China Are Fudging Their GDP Reports

6 May 19, 2018

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service