Eric Barnes's Discussions (414)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Let us fervently hope that our President calls their bluff."

Eric Barnes replied 2 hours ago to Conservatives Rejoice As United Nations Says It’s Set To Run Out Of Money

5 18 minutes ago
Reply by Russell Sias

"When I saw one of her speeches, I immediately thought of the "Thought Police."  This…"

Eric Barnes replied on Thursday to Anonymous Send Message To Greta Thunberg: ‘You Are Being Led Astray By Dangerous People’

4 on Thursday
Reply by carolyn carruth

"I had originally had some high hopes that Barr would be much more effective in turni…"

Eric Barnes replied Sep 15 to Flynn Lawyer Response to Threats and Targeted Harassment by Chairman Adam Schiff…

5 Sep 15
Reply by Eric Barnes

"If you follow my reading suggestion, it will make one fearful of government and show…"

Eric Barnes replied Sep 13 to Flynn Lawyer Response to Threats and Targeted Harassment by Chairman Adam Schiff…

5 Sep 15
Reply by Eric Barnes

"If one desires to know how far the hidden government has gone under Obama and its in…"

Eric Barnes replied Sep 13 to Flynn Lawyer Response to Threats and Targeted Harassment by Chairman Adam Schiff…

5 Sep 15
Reply by Eric Barnes

"I was not able to get it to play. :("

Eric Barnes replied Aug 17 to Why Epstein would not have committed suicide

17 Aug 18
Reply by Pat J

"Larry, with that last sentence, your threw me back at least 75 years!  My father nev…"

Eric Barnes replied Aug 10 to Gun bans? Mental illness? Nothing at all? What's the problem?

9 Aug 10
Reply by Eric Barnes

"There have been such films made before.  They were considered "horror" films.  Many…"

Eric Barnes replied Aug 9 to Gun bans? Mental illness? Nothing at all? What's the problem?

9 Aug 10
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Hmmmm...when I saw "United Methodist Church", a big bell went off in my head.   I do…"

Eric Barnes replied Apr 29 to Some good news for Constitutionalists

16 May 4
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"What always piqued my interest was that photo, seen round the world.  If it is obser…"

Eric Barnes replied Mar 17 to Powerful video

2 Mar 17
Reply by Eric Barnes

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service