Larry Grafanakis's Discussions (1,387)

Discussions Replied To (160) Replies Latest Activity

"It's not the Sheriff's office that's being used to protect these illegal invaders, i…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jul 19 to HUGE illegal safe house for illegals in Scottsdale

12 Aug 5
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Oh yeah, and Ducey knows exactly what's happening.  He was warned when he went to th…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jul 19 to HUGE illegal safe house for illegals in Scottsdale

12 Aug 5
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"The "Suppression of Early COVID-19 Treatment Options" was and is a crime and must be…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jul 14 to The Global Suppression of Early COVID-19 Treatment Options: A Special Interview

3 Jul 14
Reply by Karen Jensen

"Boy, that's a really weak response. "

Larry Grafanakis replied May 19 to What is Stephen Richer's motive?

24 May 22
Reply by Frank Chance Chenoweth

"Stephen Richer fooled us all, pretending to be a conservative and Republican.  I gue…"

Larry Grafanakis replied May 18 to What is Stephen Richer's motive?

24 May 22

"Just another Cheney like her father ............ who planned and carried out the Wor…"

Larry Grafanakis replied May 11 to McCarthy Sets Wed. Vote on Liz Cheney Leadership Ouster

2 May 12

""Plannedemic" https://www.brighteon.com/ca39e52f-0f2d-4fce-9e34-c3bc6263f74a"

Larry Grafanakis replied Apr 15 to How Long Will the Coronavirus Vaccine Protect You?

18 Apr 27

""Plannedemic" https://www.brighteon.com/ca39e52f-0f2d-4fce-9e34-c3bc6263f74a"

Larry Grafanakis replied Apr 14 to How Long Will the Coronavirus Vaccine Protect You?

18 Apr 27

"Oh, I understand very well.  But if it were my publication, liars like would have to…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Apr 13 to How Long Will the Coronavirus Vaccine Protect You?

18 Apr 27

"I don't believe that 106 million people in the United States have gtaken the injecti…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Apr 13 to How Long Will the Coronavirus Vaccine Protect You?

18 Apr 27

RSS

THOUGHTS

ITS SURPRISING HOW MUCH YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH IF YOU DON'T CARE WHO GETS THE CREDIT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2021   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service