Conservatives Rejoice As United Nations Says It’s Set To Run Out Of Money

Posted by Hank,  This is a BS News report, the United Nations is tied into every Rothschild Bank world wide as well as Visa and Master Card. Then what happen to the $ 8 Billion Trump gave the UN back in 2018 for the next 6 years?  They are just milking the America Tax Payers through this corrupt Government of the USA.

The United Nations is on track to run out of money by the end of the month, according to the Secretary General, because member states have only paid “70 percent of the total amount needed for regular budget operations in 2019.

United Nations could run out of money in a few weeks, Secretary General warns

The United Nations is running a deficit of $230 million, Secretary General Antonio Guterres said on Monday, and may run out of money by the end of October. In a letter intended for the 37,000 employees at the UN secretariat and obtained by CBS News’ Pamela Falk, Guterres said unspecified “additional stop-gap measures” would have to be taken to ensure salaries and entitlements are paid.

“Member States have paid only 70 percent of the total amount needed for our regular budget operations in 2019. This translates into a cash shortage of $230 million at the end of September. We run the risk of depleting our backup liquidity reserves by the end of the month,” he wrote.

To cut costs, Guterres mentioned postponing conferences and meetings and reducing services, while also restricting official travel to only essential activities and taking measures to save energy.

Guterres had asked member states earlier this year to up contributions to the world body to head off cash flow problems, but they refused, a UN official told French news agency AFP on condition of anonymity.

https://twitter.com/PamelaFalk?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweet...

links feed 2: https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/status/1181612030027030529/photo...

Views: 155

Replies to This Discussion

One thing for sure, if Trump gives them, the UN- more money I will not vote for him.

Oh ye of little faith!  He's a dealer.  He makes every deal pay off.

Lets see faith in a man, nope, Trump is still giving away land that does not belong to the Rothschild Operated Israeli Government.

Trump has not removed the fed, more then likely he knows they will kill him. Shall I give you a list of US Presidents murdered because they remove the fed banking?

Member podunk nations virtually pay little to nothing for UN membership. U.S.A. pays through the teeth and no love returned. Mr President let the UN shutter its doors. Or they can simply relocate to another country. 

It makes me terribly uncomfortable that going to Rothchild thought to be valuable. The descendants of the Rothschild's of old entertaining the thought that descendants in present day are big owners of today's central banks I think very short sighted or worse thinking.

We pound the notion of audit the Fed. Who is auditing the UN?

Hi Patricia,

Audits, ok, but here is some more bad News: https://arizonafreedomalliance.ning.com/group/news-in-a-flash/forum...

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2021   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service