Whether you like O'Reilly or not is irrelevant. What IS relevant is that O'Reilly's ousting likely spells the final nail in the coffin that Fox News fabricated for itself when Murdoch gave control to his two rabidly liberal sons. Next up: Sean Hannity. Could Lou Dobbs be next?

In the meantime, O'Reilly is moving forward with a podcast on his website, billoreilly.com 

You need only become a premium member to hear O'Reilly give his side of his dismissal, what he thinks it will mean to ad revenues and the direction Fox plans to go. It will simply become another MSNBC, we expect!  Not because O'Reilly is dearly loved by conservatives but because conservatives are fed up with the heavy hand of the alt-left!

We see this as as the boost Newsmax TV needs and that this could open the door for this station to capitalize on the disaffected talking heads being kicked to the curb by Fox for the sin of supporting President Trump's agenda and his presidency.

Keep your remotes handy. Millions will not go back to Fox and will go to Newsmax for actual news. Fox may have started a movement of their own!

Views: 434

Replies to This Discussion

Levin and Beck are not on our side. I'm being nice.

Walter has it right!

FoxNews is deteriorating rapidly. Martha MaCallum's First 100 Days is unwatchable; Carlson Tucker is OK, have no interest to listen to the cupcakes he interviews; The Five-give me a break; Hanity is the only thing left along with Lou Dobbs & portions of Fox & Friends. Shepherd Smith is disgusting, Dana Perino is a lukewarm Bushie, most other programs are mediocre.

The reason: https://pjmedia.com/andrewklavan/2017/04/21/the-real-oreilly-factor/

Is there a need to spend $80+ a month for two channels? Now we can consider subscribing to CRTV and let the Fox advertisers promote their goods to whatever liberals & leftists care to switch to FoxNews.

ROKU + Youtube is all you need - and it's free!

Check it out

Harry - For the benefit of those of us over 80 and whose bulb no longer burns brightly, would you please explain what ROKU + YouTube is about and how one obtains it?

ROKU is a box that sits on top of your TV. It communicates with the internet through your internet router. There are lots of places you can buy one. Amazon has them. They cost about $80 but that is the only thing you need to buy. If you already have an internet connection (which you obviously do) then you have no other expenses. You can watch Youtube on your TV and Youtube has so much more information on it than ANY cable subscription that it makes no sense to spend the money on them in my humble opinion. You can also get lots of other channels on ROKU; some free and some have a fee

Many thanks for the education Harry. I'd never heard the term ROKU.

An item called for in the plan developed by the Constitutionalist's Networking Center is a National Patriotic Media Association composed of every media outlet - be it radio, TV, or a publication - willing  to affiliate with others in helping implement the plan to be in contact with the National Implementation Team (NIT) called for in the plan. The NIT could then function as a "clearing house" and relay pertinent solution related information to all affiliated outlets plus the  individuals and organizations volunteering to help implement the plan.

This is but one of many strategies proposed in the plan. Unfortunately, the communications system needed to tie the many elements of the plan together doesn't exist. It and a rebuilt National Leadership Team are the two most important needs of America's patriots.

Walter

What's your plan? I can make it work. Sometimes the simplest solutions work.

What do you want to do????

contact me

Marc: FYI - it is not my plan. It is a plan developed in the early 90s by a group of people including Gov. Mecham, Sen. Rogers of CA, Judge J.J. Boesel, Jim Thomas (former publisher of MediaBypass, myself and others. It is summarized on the CNC.org web site at http://www.thecnc.org/Documents/RestoringGovernment.htm.

I pray you are right when you say you can make it work. As I see it, the two most important needs to be met are the development of a specialized communications system and the rebuilding of the National Leadership Team as several of the original members are now with the Lord.

I don't know how to contact you other than through this AFA medium. Should you wish to chat feel free to call me at 785-766-3045.

that is more than what I was hoping for

let me revise my offer, if you need technology

on you line of thinking there is this freedom army going

www.usfreedomarmy.com/

@USFreedomArmy

Marc

I glimpsed at the link you provided. With all due respect, I don't consider what I saw to be a plan; perhaps a strategy. I am confident however that your heart and those of your members are pure.

My experience as Chief of Plans and Programs for a General's Staff convinced me that a good plan must cite the problem to be solved, the facts related to the problem, a clearly defined goal, the major objectives that must be satisfied to reach the goal and the resources required to pursue the objectives. Objective Pursuit Teams (see www.thecnc.org/OPTs.htm) can then be formed to develop a mini plan to include sub objectives, strategies, tactics, and tools needed to pursue the assigned objective. This in essence was my style of management.

In scanning your site I concluded your web master might have the talent needed to develop a communications system to support the CNC plan. I'd like to discuss this with you and she/he as the availability of one is of great importance. Another highly important need is a National Leadership Team. (see http://www.thecnc.org/Documents/1776.htm) To that end, I just completed writing checks and stuffing envelopes to those identified in this letter to some men I think could and should be a part of the NLT.

From: Walter Myers                                                                                                  4-24-17­­­

To: Dr. Larry Arnn % Hillsdale College; Mr. Tom Fitton, % Judicial Watch; Richard Mack, % Constitutional Sheriff’s and Peace Officers Association; Morton Blackwell, % Leadership Institute; Senator Rand Paul; Senator Ted Cruz; Mr. Jay Sekulow, % American Center for Law and Justice; Bishop E.W. Jackson, % Staying True to America’s National Destiny; William Gheem, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC; Mr. Tony Perkins, Family Research Council; Pastor James L. Garlow; and Mr. Larry Pratt, Gun Owners of America.

Gentlemen:­­

­­I trust you know the Republic established by America’s founding fathers is history. As Americans, we are no longer governed in accordance with the principles and procedures cited in our Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and Bill of Rights. This was attested to in 1994 when thirty Republican governors unanimously agreed “Federal action has exceeded the clear bounds of its jurisdiction under the Constitution and thus violated rights guaranteed the people.” Any responsible comparative analysis of the way in which Americans are now governed with our lawfully created government clearly shows the governor’s allegation to be true. Further analysis shows we are now being “governed” (ruled) in accordance with the ten planks of the Communist Manifesto.

Over the years millions of Americans and thousands of organizations have attempted to restore our lawfully constituted government; all to no avail. Why? Could Medori Severi have provided the answer in saying "Until we abandon our manifold private agendas and unite, we will merely be hapless observers standing at the bottom of a dark, deep pit, wistfully hoping to save the world, but really doing little more than breaking the fall of compatriots who are pushed in on top of us….?” I think so and it’s for this reason I am writing to you.

In the past I’ve contributed to most of you and many other individuals and organizations that I thought were doing something of value in helping to restore lawful government or at least in buying some time for those trying to do so by fostering unity on truly meaningful actions. On Constitution Day 1993, 225 people met in Kansas City, Mo to discuss and “tweak” a plan designed to allow unity on issues and actions of mutual interest while assuring those involved retained their freedom to pursue their special interests. The plan called for a membership by invitation only National Leadership Team (NLT) of seven people. The NLT’s primary mission was twofold: 1. provide patriotic Americans a viable plan and 2. act as a catalyst in an effort to get leaders of concerned organizations to affiliate with one another in helping to implement the plan.

The NLT, under the guidance of former Arizona Governor Evan Mecham, prepared a proposed plan which is summarized at http://www.thecnc.org/Documents/RestoringGovernment.htm. The NLT met with limited success in convincing the leaders of other organizations of the need for affiliating with one another; largely due to the lack of communications systems such as those now available. Perhaps the groups most notable leader agreeing to affiliate was General Ray Davis, a former Commandant of the U.S.M.C. and founder of About Face America; an organization focusing on veterans.

Today, there is a bad news – good news story. The bad news is that the NLT needs rebuilding as most of its original members are now with the Lord. The good news is that the plan is still available and will be much easier to implement in light of modern technology. Today, the challenge is to identify some leaders such as you who have national recognition and who understand that America’s problem is the failure of good people to acknowledge the importance of James 4:17 and to honor it by doing what is right. This brings me to a question: are you at least willing to discuss/examine the plan and to consider becoming a member of a rebuilt NLT? If so, email me at gewinners@suddenlink.net saying YES. If you have questions feel free to call me at 785-766-3045.

Enclosed is a small contribution. It’s a shame there aren’t 10 million Americans contributing toward worthy causes as just a small contribution from each would provide adequate funds for all worthy efforts. But I understand people’s reluctance and “why bother” attitude when history has shown that no one organization can unilaterally “fix” America. I too have become apathetic so if you are not interested in helping find a way to bring unity on actions of what should be of mutual interest please remove me from your mailing list.

Sincerely,                                                                                                                  cc: Sen. Don Rogers

Dr. Greg Dixon

Mr. Larry Becraft

Walter L. Myers

If you are truly interested in trying to restore the Republic Marc please give me a call at 785-766-3045.

Some people don't know when to quit. O'Reilly is 67 years old  and received a $25 million dollar Golden Parachute. Does he really need to go on? Everyone I know is more or less glad to see him go. For sure the right needs all the help we can get but honestly hasn't Bill's ship sailed. Why doesn't he retire or go on the speaking circuit but a new show? I won't be watching. 

As AFA said it doesn't matter whether you like him or not. The process stinks to the rafters and they won't stop with O'Reilly. Saw this earlier 

"Bill O'Reilly was just murdered in cold blood by the liberal media," bestselling author David Horowitz says.

His crime?

Horowitz says it's simple: O'Reilly was the most powerful voice in cable television and he treated Trump fairly and criticized the dishonesty of the anti-Trump media

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

At present, most persons decide to act on whatever happens with their thoughts. But doing so puts them in competition with one of the creator's natural laws first identified by Richard Wetherill.

How?

The answer is not complicated. People must stop basing their behavior on their personal thinking. Instead they have to act on the creator's thoughts, here being described in the English language as rational, honest, and morally right.

No longer should people reason from their concepts of good and evil, right and wrong, likes and dislikes, or whatever else comes to mind. Instead, mankind must think the creator's thoughts. That enables them successfully to do what is rational, honest, and morally right.

That may seem incredible until understood. But, consider that it is the way that mankind can escape the death penalty everybody has been paying since the days that people were created.

Join the survivors who have stopped their personal thinking. They now base their behavior on the creator's guiding thoughts to act in a way that is rational, honest, and morally right.

The Alpha Publishing Co.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2017   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service