ANY QUESTIONS?

Views: 721

Replies to This Discussion

No doubt

Sidney says "shame on these people".  I think that what they did transcends mere "shame".  There needs to be much more in the way of consequences.  And what about the GOP?  Are we to believe that those people in Washington know nothing about this?  That Pence was ignorant of this on 1/6?  Don't know about you, but I harbor no such belief.  I'm quite sure that they knew all of it.

Share your thinking.

I completely agree.  ALL states need to strengthen their election integrity processes before '22 (ideally) and definitely before '24 elections.   

Trump said this week "We're not finished yet".
More is to come because ... As of January 27th, every single party has WAIVED their right to respond to the Pennsylvania SCOTUS case - believing the case to be moot - since Biden is now in office. Yet, SCOTUS received an amicus brief from team Trump & scheduled a conference for 2/19/2021 because the PA Supreme Court violated their State and our Federal Constitutions. The Issues Addressed by this Petition Are Not Moot, and they DO HAVE "standing" before the Court.
"Respondents may contend that these cases are moot because Pennsylvania’s certified electors already met on December 14, 2020. None of the other election dates, such as the so-called December 8, 2020 “safe harbor” date or even the January 6, 2021 date for the joint session of Congress are constitutionally required. Indeed, if this Court vacated a State’s appointment of presidential electors, as having been illegally certified because of illegal and unconstitutional conduct by election officials, those electoral votes would not be counted in the joint session of Congress on January 6, 2021.
Even the swearing in of the President on January 20, 2021 will NOT moot this case because review could outlast the selection of any next Presidents under “the ‘capable of repetition, yet evading review’ doctrine.” The legal issues presented by this petition, namely, whether the alteration of State election laws by non-legislative officials in the states is unconstitutional, will likely recur in future elections—including in the presidential election in 2024, in which Petitioner IS constitutionally eligible to run. Mootness is therefore NOT an issue."
What this says is that, due to bogus contrived dates, election fraud can NEVER be prosecuted because there simply is not enough time to present a case. Therefore, unless it's fixed now, it will never be fixed. Trump shouldn't be forced to face a rigged system in 2024 after facing a rigged system in 2020 with no recourse, or in any mid-term election fraud. ....The documents are in the following link, here's the link to the OPEN SCOTUS case and read the actual documents.
John5319

Nothing is secret that shall not be made manifest; neither anything hid that shall not be known and come abroad.”

Luke, 8:17

The truth always comes out in the end. It may be too late for Trump this year but 2022 will be a route if this is investigated and proven in the courts.

In cases of fraud, if fraud is proven, precedent says that the property is returned to the owner. If a car is stolen and the thief is caught, the car is returned to the owner.

If you buy a piece of stolen art and it is later proven that it was stolen, the piece of art is returned to the rightful owner and you lose the money you paid for it. That is the law.

If this is proven in the courts, Trump could possibly return to power before 2022!

It will have to be decided in the courts and so far the courts have refused to view any of the evidence.

Not surprised. This is the same pattern and practice found in NH. House flipped from D to R. Senate flipped from D to R. Executive Council flipped from D to R. But???? Every state wide race went to Democrats except for Gov Sununu.  The Southern counties and cities comprise 90% of the population. Trucks of votes have been reported arriving in the middle of the night at the polling places in Londonderry, Manchester, Nashua and Keene NH. It is nearly impossible to rig every local race where paper ballots are counted by hand.

Statewide races for US Congress, US Senate and Gov can be "overcounted" with the exact same vote tabulation machines used in all of the swing states.

Check out my website. I believe that we can return control of the US Senate ASAP if the press can report on what I have uncovered in NH. Both Democrat US Senators need to resign ASAP. They KNEW about these assassinations and sued to have the proof destroyed. Their names are on the lawsuits to have these recordings destroyed.

I have never been sued for slander. I have never been prosecuted for perjury. I am undefeated in 24 court cases.

http://gbforussenate.com/RECORDINGS.html

https://www.gbforussenate.net/#/

"It is not light that we need, but fire; it is not the gentle shower, but thunder. We need the storm, the whirlwind, and the earthquake." - Frederick Douglass.

I don't believe that a civil war is justified just yet.

Virginia Judge Rules Last-Minute Changes to State’s Election Law Were Illegal

https://conservativebrief.com/rules-last-minute-33850/?utm_source=C...

Check out my website. I believe that we can return control of the US Senate ASAP if the press can report on what I have uncovered in NH. Both Democrat US Senators need to resign ASAP. They KNEW about these assassinations and sued to have the proof destroyed. Their names are on the lawsuits to have these recordings destroyed.

I have never been sued for slander. I have never been prosecuted for perjury. I am undefeated in 24 court cases.

http://gbforussenate.com/RECORDINGS.html

https://www.gbforussenate.net/#/

RSS

THOUGHTS

ITS SURPRISING HOW MUCH YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH IF YOU DON'T CARE WHO GETS THE CREDIT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2021   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service