MICHAEL J BRUNING's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I knew "of" McAmnesty as far back as 69 via a good friend - a fellow Navy Corpsman w…"

MICHAEL J BRUNING replied Aug 26, 2018 to McCain dead at 81

11 Aug 28, 2018
Reply by John W Stanis

"As a retired Senior Federal Manager in the VA, I have heard so many negative things…"

MICHAEL J BRUNING replied Feb 6, 2017 to Impeach Senator John McCain.

18 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by marc

"I am so "in favor" of Recalling mcAmnesty that my heart beat increases 3 fold just a…"

MICHAEL J BRUNING replied Jan 15, 2017 to Is a State-Based Recall of a U.S. Senator Constitutional?

18 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"I hope that there is someone or some way to get this video to the Trump Campaign Off…"

MICHAEL J BRUNING replied Jul 19, 2015 to EXPOSED: Veterans voice displeasure and non-trust of John “Songbird” McCain who spilled his guts to get out of torture

12 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by MICHAEL J BRUNING

"Thank you John for your words of encouragement.  My only goal is to set the truth "f…"

MICHAEL J BRUNING replied Jul 19, 2015 to EXPOSED: Veterans voice displeasure and non-trust of John “Songbird” McCain who spilled his guts to get out of torture

12 Jul 19, 2015

"I only wish and our only hope is that good men and women begin to tell their story a…"

12 Jul 19, 2015

"McCain is a has been and he looks like an ill fitted suit on a liberal democrat.  As…"

MICHAEL J BRUNING replied Apr 3, 2015 to McCain may face national 'tea party' battle for 6th term & why doesn't he just announce already

9 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Jonathan Smith

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service