Pat J's Discussions (2,063)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Once in McCain's clutches, you are never free.  He finds something to hold over thos…"

Pat J replied Jun 22, 2018 to What a Despicable Sub-Human

5 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"I don't want to throw water on your optimism, Patricia, but Lesko has been an establ…"

Pat J replied Apr 11, 2018 to As seen in MCRC Briefs

31 Apr 12, 2018
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"I'm wondering if these statements are coming from McCain whose brain is clearly scra…"

Pat J replied Apr 10, 2018 to As seen in MCRC Briefs

31 Apr 12, 2018
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"I saw the interview with the neurological surgeon.  He said it had tentacles that th…"

Pat J replied Jul 21, 2017 to McCain's cancer: glioblastoma - What is it?

8 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by WM T(Sparky)Smith '64

"@Alan  I thought Meghan looked all wrong in that dress.  Not a dress to wear when yo…"

Pat J replied Jul 21, 2017 to Down but not out: McCain sends out blistering statement accusing the Trump administration...

6 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Ron Harders

"McCain should be spending his remaining days on earth making amends for his terrible…"

Pat J replied Jul 21, 2017 to Down but not out: McCain sends out blistering statement accusing the Trump administration...

6 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Ron Harders

"I think it's true. Notice in re-runs as McCain's left eye goes funny and remember th…"

Pat J replied Jul 20, 2017 to McCain's cancer: glioblastoma - What is it?

8 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by WM T(Sparky)Smith '64

"click the link that says This video in the message"

Pat J replied Mar 15, 2017 to John McCain Gets EXPOSED

9 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Yeah, but every time a headline like this is sent around the more likely the uninfor…"

Pat J replied Mar 15, 2017 to John McCain Gets EXPOSED

9 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Sending McCain to the democrats is only window dressing tho i agree that is where he…"

Pat J replied Feb 19, 2017 to McCain’s latest “bipartisan” effort to hamstring Pres. Trump

16 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by marc

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service