Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (940)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I urge all conservative patriots to push forward a resolution like Mingus Mountain R…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Sep 13 to “RED FLAG” LAWS VIOLATE THE CONSTITUTION -- THE SPIRIT AND THE LETTER

6 Sep 13
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Stick to it that's ok but consider working your butt off to re-elect Trump in 2020 f…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied May 15 to D Is For A Dictatorship Disguised As A Democracy

14 May 15

"That is a good comment."

Patricia Gillenwater replied May 15 to D Is For A Dictatorship Disguised As A Democracy

14 May 15

"Marc, My understanding is that repeals of amendments are accomplished in Congress. T…"

14 May 15

"Police do  not have to be part of what is meant when we use the term "police state".…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied May 14 to D Is For A Dictatorship Disguised As A Democracy

14 May 15

"Good opinion he has. "

Patricia Gillenwater replied May 12 to D Is For A Dictatorship Disguised As A Democracy

14 May 15

"Time to acknowledge that platforms we have accounts with are actually in truth platf…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Mar 10 to Q: DARPA's "Life Log" Is Now CIA's "Facebook"

3 Mar 12
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Your answers and solution  you offered well common sense and I am proud that I posse…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 22 to Regarding Anthony Kern’s plea for protest of “Phoenix’s law”. http://www.republicanbriefs.org/

1 Jan 22

"Jack, Count me as one who feels deeply and passionately about the U.S. Constitution.…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Aug 19, 2018 to NATO controls when the US wages war?

1 Aug 19, 2018

"I do believe an establishment has a right of refusal of service. Refusal of service…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 4, 2018 to Supreme Court sides with Lakewood baker in same-sex wedding cake case

4 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by Walter Myers

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service