Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,249)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree Michael.  We've tried everything to get this country on track but the dems a…"

Jaspersgoat replied May 28 to Does the Constitution Mandate Universal Birthright Citizenship? Here’s the Answer

19 May 29
Reply by Michael Alexander

"Trump has done mighty things in his two + years and against the list of those in my…"

Jaspersgoat replied May 15 to D Is For A Dictatorship Disguised As A Democracy

14 May 15
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"I believe it and here is why:  The progressives have doubled down on their agenda. …"

Jaspersgoat replied May 15 to D Is For A Dictatorship Disguised As A Democracy

14 May 15
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Funny you should mention Roosevelt, Eric.  Did you know that he was sick for most of…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 17, 2018 to A Republic, Madam, if you can keep it

7 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"The Founding Fathers never envisioned a government run by career professional politi…"

Jaspersgoat replied Aug 29, 2017 to The Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto

11 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by Walter Myers

"The discussion in the upper right video is really fascinating.  It exposes Jonah Gol…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 18, 2016 to What is Constitutional Day, Really?

1 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"If we lose our constitutional rights like the first and 2nd amendment, we become Ger…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 3, 2016 to A Republic, if WE can keep it!

2 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"I was sickened by Cruz saying this was all Trump's fault.  I think I've seen or read…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 13, 2016 to The Constitution - Live it or Leave it

5 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Patty

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service