This, by simpler language, is CALLED NULLIFICATION, 10TH AMENDMENT, STATES RIGHTS.   It's there to be used at times exactly like THIS!!!

STAND WITH AMERICA, AND TURN YOUR BACK ON THE LIBERAL-CULT, AD-HOC-GOVERNMENT-BY-COUP, THAT NOW EXISTS.....The Decision on what to do comes at you FAST.

Your Conscience is your only guide in this task

.....THE YEAR is 2021----IT is TIME to Stand Tall & TURN YOUR BACK on the "Illegitimate-Government", of the United States, which is vacant of BOTH Law & Order......
....Truth, Integrity, and Loyalty to Country must compel you to STAND - Shoulder-to-Shoulder, with LIBERTY & YOUR UNCLE SAM!!....WE the Citizenry must acknowledge that "We no longer acknowledge that all government,(2020-Election), derives its validity from the consent of the governed. 

Ask Yourself...WILL YOU STAND- Alongside,....THIS PRESENT (COMMUNIST), Administration, WHEN THEY PRETEND TO HONOR BOTH VETERAN & COUNTRY, ON THE DAYS-TO-COME-OF,.... MEMORIAL DAY,...INDEPENDENCE DAY, AND VETERANS DAY?? 

...... How much Sincerity, Respect, and Honor do you think will BE Exhibited, on these somber days of Remembrance, by an Administration that "begged-borrowed, fabricated, and stole" Votes, to achieve this undeserved High office of running these United States?? What words spilling from their diseased mouths, will you believe, and what Mockery will we be "Enabling", if we Join-in, and Honor both Country and Veteran(s), alongside these Liberal-Cult-Members, who will and have done everything within Satan's Guidelines to steal that ,which they can never earn.

......THINK of your Loved-ones, Deceased and Living, who served their Country with Honor. Their Sacrifice was to protect & preserve your many Rights, with one being that of "One Man-One-Vote", absent of Fraud. A right that was to be held in the highest levels of Integrity, but "NOW" lies in the Gutter-of-Politics & Greed.

.....DEFY, these Politicians at ALL levels of Government this year, as (by their Complicity, Collusion & Silence) they have DESECRATED, the very Essence of these upcoming Holidays, where Honor & Respect are the only Qualities that should be present. No State, No County, No Municipality has stood Tall, and Denied the "Results" of this Blatantly Criminal (Election), performance, we have shamed America with!!

.....What to do.....Reach-out to Neighbors, VFW's, American Legions, Veteran Organizations, Lodges, HOA's, Civic Associations....and request that we hold our own PRIVATE,.....Parades, Memorials, and Ceremonies, that do NOT include any Governmental interference or participation!......****This is a proper form of Nation-Wide PROTEST, to the Falsified vote-tally and Falsified election of those who presently have Trespassed on American soil. Let's Turn-Our-Backs, on the Oppressors, Violators, and Cult, that by "Any Means Necessary", has taken over our Government.

....If you stand-by them as they pretend to Honor, our Fallen, Our Veterans, our Beginnings, and our Future, then you have buried yourself under their Blanket-of-Lies, and in reality,.....are "Sleeping-with-the-Enemy"!!!

......PASS THIS ON TO ALL AMERICANS, AS MEMORIAL DAY IS 2 MONTHS AWAY, AND WE CAN PLAN THESE PROTESTS AGAINST AN ILLEGAL GOVERNMENT, in Unison, WITH OUR DECEASED SOLDIERS, OUR VETERANS, OUR FAMILIES, OUR NEIGHBORS,OUR FRIENDS.....AMERICANS ALL!!!......WE ARE ALL THAT IS LEFT!!........Your Neighborhood Vietnam Veteran / USMC / Thomas Pastore.

Courtesy of WeThePeople, wethepeople@aol.com

Views: 23

Replies to This Discussion

I will stand. What are we standing against? Fascism.

From the author: T. Pastore

I wish I could organize this, but age & ailments limit physical capabilities.... I am sending this email to Hundreds of People across the USA.,.... in the hopes that some young Leadership, can take-over where us "older" Activist cannot.....This concept requires the re-connection of Tea Party's along with VFW's, American Legions, VVA's, Lodges and the like. It is well worth the exercise if people can communicate, and co-ordinate. **I have been involved in Community work (out of NYC) since 1985.....

.***IT is time for younger generations to pick-up the Gauntlet........Your Help is recognized and appreciated.

I know some things about setting up and organizing groups and recruiting. I too am not young enough to do the heavy lifting but I will do what I can to make it work. The thing that I learned long ago is that even the old and in-firmed can participate and contribute much to the efforts. Even just phone calling/communication is an important part. We will need some strategy to get a core group started and on the map so as to gather the numbers needed to counter the insurgency that has the support of the Soros/Obama Cabal but with what I believe is something like 120 million Trump supporters it should not be hard to gather a solid core of Patriotic Army of God willing to resist the traitors and sell outs that have stolen our Country and usurped the Government.

This Government has given up any pretense of legitimacy by the tough talk threats in recent speaking and Executive Orders straight out of the 1930's Germany history. Expect the rollout of the Obama Brown Shirts at any time. Our current duty is to get our local State house in order and under good management shortly to avoid another go-along to get along Ducey, someone that will marshal the forces of the State and our Guard to keep the grabbers at bay long enough to allow for defense of the people and our Right. See link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwXGNcbe30s

The fascist of the left has already made use of its new SS, Antifa. They have sent the Werewolves out and about.

Good call on Ducey. I saw first hand at the 2019 state meeting that he is adverse to controversy. A No Red Flag Laws outburst from grassroots and that critter tucked his tail and fled the stage. He truly is not a fighter for we the people.

Can someone tell us what language those thugs are speaking in that video? Can't understand half of what they say.  Can we please go back to English as our first language?

It is some sort of a Cadence Call similar to what the soldiers used to do while marching. They would make up a sort of song to march by to keep everyone in step and moving the right pace as called for. The words they are using are not those most of US would recognize and likely more of a rap version of a Cadence Call.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2021   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service