Carol Miklica's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Love your take on this whole mess we find ourselves in. Yes, Rove, the RNC and absol…"

Carol Miklica replied Dec 10, 2015 to Tripwire Alert – GOPe Signals Intent To Use “Mississippi Strategy” Against Trump After Trump’s Primary Victory….

10 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by WM T(Sparky)Smith '64

"Have heard Alex Meluskey on various radio shows and truly like and believe his messa…"

Carol Miklica replied Dec 3, 2015 to Media Advisory - Alex Meluskey, Senate Candidate

5 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Pat J

"I agree totally. That little weasel lies through his teeth and I am so tired of hear…"

Carol Miklica replied Nov 10, 2015 to Rubio participation in Amnesty-Gang of 8

5 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by jfreden

"Kelli Ward needs to get herself out there as a viable candidate to take down the "Ma…"

Carol Miklica replied Nov 9, 2015 to Kelli Ward’s Campaign Financial Challenges Staggering

11 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"More like the axis of evil!!"

Carol Miklica replied Oct 29, 2015 to AFA Opinion of the Debate on CNBC

27 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Pat J

"Where in the heck did Priebus come from anyway?? Who gave him the title of the leade…"

Carol Miklica replied Oct 29, 2015 to AFA Opinion of the Debate on CNBC

27 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by Pat J

"Please don't be blinded by Kasich as he is a very moderate politician whose outlook…"

Carol Miklica replied Oct 3, 2015 to POLL RESULTS - OCTOBER 4, 2015

60 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Pat J

"I totally agree that both Paul Gosar and Alex Meluskey are true Conservatives. Expos…"

Carol Miklica replied Oct 2, 2015 to Leader McConnell, Do The Right Thing

5 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Was fortunate to hear Doug Little speak at our monthly Tukee Tea Party meeting. Let…"

Carol Miklica replied Mar 29, 2014 to We are closely watching this race!

1 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Carol Miklica

"Morning Joe running on the Republican ticket?????? What the heck are we coming to? D…"

Carol Miklica replied Feb 11, 2014 to Mary Matalin: Hillary Won't Even Run

2 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Carol Miklica

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service