Jack Wilborn's Discussions (316)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Wonder if they needed to do that anyway.  A California acquaintance advised me that…"

Jack Wilborn replied Dec 2, 2018 to OFFICIAL: California ‘Stole’ 7 GOP Seats After Election Due to ‘Ballot Harvesting’

8 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by Jack Wilborn

"I don't believe this affects SRP, since it's an agency of the state. Word around is…"

Jack Wilborn replied Oct 9, 2018 to Ballots in Boxes

15 Oct 15, 2018
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"126 has a couple views, IMHO.  There was some talk about removing income tax in the…"

Jack Wilborn replied Oct 8, 2018 to Ballots in Boxes

15 Oct 15, 2018

"This problem was non-existent when I was younger(?) Although I agree with well place…"

Jack Wilborn replied Jun 19, 2018 to Ken Bennett's School Safety Plan (does not include seizing guns).

3 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"That's where the link went to... :) "

Jack Wilborn replied Feb 16, 2018 to Crowded Field in CD8 Special Election-Few Good Choices

27 Feb 23, 2018

"The site, I understand for Sheriff Mack is the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Off…"

Jack Wilborn replied Feb 16, 2018 to Crowded Field in CD8 Special Election-Few Good Choices

27 Feb 23, 2018

"I have great respect for my father who drove many HOURS one way to work and many HOU…"

Jack Wilborn replied Nov 14, 2016 to Musings on a strange election, Part 2

2 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Jack Wilborn

"Been reading in more detail, but it's still not very clear.  Seems 'internal' polls…"

Jack Wilborn replied Aug 10, 2016 to You want a real poll? Here it is!

34 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Pat J

"So it's not verify-able by anyone?  I'm pretty confused how this could even be relia…"

34 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Pat J

"No link to the information?  I'm glad everything on the Internet is trustworthy."

34 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Pat J

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service