LeRoy Cumberledge's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Trump is the ONLY possibility although not a guarantee.  I have learned in my life w…"

LeRoy Cumberledge replied Mar 29, 2016 to Texas Lobbyist and Ted Cruz Operative Admits Origin of Campaign To Attack Donald Trump’s Wife…

41 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"If you hate what Obama has done to this country, you will abhor the choice of the po…"

LeRoy Cumberledge replied Mar 29, 2016 to Texas Lobbyist and Ted Cruz Operative Admits Origin of Campaign To Attack Donald Trump’s Wife…

41 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"That is where you are wrong.  Washington insiders know what is anathema to their con…"

41 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"I don't think that anyone should necessarily leave any place where they are happy, b…"

41 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"I can't believe you would read that RAG!  You must be a Clinton supporter to read th…"

LeRoy Cumberledge replied Mar 28, 2016 to Texas Lobbyist and Ted Cruz Operative Admits Origin of Campaign To Attack Donald Trump’s Wife…

41 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Trump's knowing the editor of the Enquirer somehow rises above the fact that the Cru…"

LeRoy Cumberledge replied Mar 28, 2016 to Texas Lobbyist and Ted Cruz Operative Admits Origin of Campaign To Attack Donald Trump’s Wife…

41 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Move to France,Germany, or Cuba, I am sure you will be able to find quality candidat…"

41 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Pat, you are an anti-Joeaphobe looking for any issue to attack him.  At least have t…"

LeRoy Cumberledge replied Oct 8, 2015 to Say it ain't so, Joe

5 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Jan Fielder-Smith

"I would only add - RNC Establishment Elites and Chamber of Commerce corporate cronie…"

LeRoy Cumberledge replied Oct 1, 2015 to Trump's NOT our Candidate!

12 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Joanne Daley

"It is a campaign fundraising and viability necessity that she formulates her positio…"

LeRoy Cumberledge replied Apr 19, 2015 to Kelli Ward: I don't believe in 'chemtrails'

20 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2023   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service