Marianne Ferrari's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I beg to differ with the AFA NO-VOTE recommendation on Jim O'Connor. I know for a fa…"

Marianne Ferrari replied Aug 1, 2018 to Just say NO - Would you vote for these candidates?

16 Aug 14, 2018
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"I second that motion wholeheartedly. If we could only have an entire legislature of…"

Marianne Ferrari replied Jun 29, 2018 to WE DARE CALL IT A CONSPIRACY

19 Jun 30, 2018
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Itasca Small: Great mind. Great heart. I know this from personal experience, and I s…"

Marianne Ferrari replied Jun 29, 2018 to WE DARE CALL IT A CONSPIRACY

19 Jun 30, 2018
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"It is the bias by the AZGOP during the primary campaigns, not any of the candidates,…"

Marianne Ferrari replied May 8, 2018 to Arizona is in Big Trouble - Chew on this

14 May 8, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"I fervently believe that the Trump victory is only the beginning. Without the active…"

Marianne Ferrari replied Nov 9, 2016 to The Nation is ours again !!!

12 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by LaMont E. Andrews

"I was one of the two people there, when Christine Jones and Paul Babeau spoke for 2…"

Marianne Ferrari replied Jul 10, 2014 to Christine Jones Exposed - But not really!

11 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Sarah Palin is the only public figure who consistently holds forth with opinions tha…"

Marianne Ferrari replied Feb 13, 2012 to Palin Says Republican Presidential Primary Still ‘Competitive’

3 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Marianne Ferrari

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service