Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (1,337)

Discussions Replied To (269) Replies Latest Activity

"Frank the borking of Bork was an unforgettable event."

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 31 to Georgia may be on the cusp of turning the election upside down

8 Dec 31
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Nor does Biden deserve the Oval Ofc after he lead a lynching hearings of now Assoc.…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 31, 2020 to Georgia may be on the cusp of turning the election upside down

8 Dec 31

"I will wait not holding my breath of course for the finale. "

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 30, 2020 to Georgia may be on the cusp of turning the election upside down

8 Dec 31

"Bingo! Major differentiator is "constitutional conservative". along with values such…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 28, 2020 to ALEX NEWMAN – NO HAPPY ENDING FOR ELECTION FRAUD

22 Dec 29, 2020
Reply by Jeff Dover

"Walter, If voters would take an honest appraisal and simply ask the question is the…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 28, 2020 to ALEX NEWMAN – NO HAPPY ENDING FOR ELECTION FRAUD

22 Dec 29, 2020
Reply by Jeff Dover

"We need a new party!"

22 Dec 29, 2020
Reply by Jeff Dover

"PA is a beautiful state with great patriots one just has to avoid the big cities. Fl…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 16, 2020 to Would you pardon a professional criminal to save the country?

3 Dec 16, 2020

"Angie, I share your concern. Our AG should have had the entire vote counting center…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 14, 2020 to About the election

6 Dec 15, 2020
Reply by John Matthews

"Folks when will all registered republicans get the message that many representatives…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 7, 2020 to Arizona Supreme Court Agrees to Hear GOP Election Challenge Lawsuit

2 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by MICHAEL J BRUNING

"I watched the trucker give his testimony. I believed him. While traveling th highway…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 4, 2020 to USPS Truck Driver thought this was "suspicious"

3 Dec 5, 2020
Reply by Jeff Dover

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2021   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service