Gerard Beloin's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm starting to believe you Jeff. "

Gerard Beloin replied Aug 21, 2021 to With Richer At Recorder, Is Maricopa County All The Poorer?

16 Aug 21, 2021
Reply by Jeff Dover

"John "The Cat" Sylvestro is in charge of counting 90% of the votes in NH since 1985!…"

Gerard Beloin replied Aug 21, 2021 to With Richer At Recorder, Is Maricopa County All The Poorer?

16 Aug 21, 2021
Reply by Jeff Dover

"NH was absolutely stolen. The Italian Mafia is in charge of counting the votes!! and…"

16 Aug 21, 2021
Reply by Jeff Dover

"Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, The election was stolen. Have you seen this video? I was still ope…"

Gerard Beloin replied Aug 20, 2021 to With Richer At Recorder, Is Maricopa County All The Poorer?

16 Aug 21, 2021
Reply by Jeff Dover

"I noticed that too. Most people just read the headlines and move on. It is the way t…"

Gerard Beloin replied Jul 18, 2021 to Questionable Practices Discovered By Arizona Senate’s Maricopa County Auditors

16 Jul 22, 2021
Reply by Harry Mathews

"All I can say to that Frank is Amen."

Gerard Beloin replied Jul 18, 2021 to Questionable Practices Discovered By Arizona Senate’s Maricopa County Auditors

16 Jul 22, 2021
Reply by Harry Mathews

"Thanks for the well wishes but if you read my book you will see and hear the admissi…"

16 Jul 22, 2021
Reply by Harry Mathews

"John Powelson could not be more right. There is no statute of limitations on fraud. …"

Gerard Beloin replied Jul 17, 2021 to Questionable Practices Discovered By Arizona Senate’s Maricopa County Auditors

16 Jul 22, 2021
Reply by Harry Mathews

"The Foreword and the Prologue are free. http://gbforussenate.com/MENACE%20TO%20SOCIE…"

Gerard Beloin replied Mar 9, 2021 to A List Of The Snakes Who “Fortified” The 2020 Election

6 Mar 9, 2021
Reply by Frank Chance Chenoweth

"https://www.gbforussenate.net/abortion.html Buy my book and prepare to be insulted.…"

Gerard Beloin replied Mar 9, 2021 to A List Of The Snakes Who “Fortified” The 2020 Election

6 Mar 9, 2021
Reply by Frank Chance Chenoweth

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service