Arizona Freedom Alliance's Discussions (6,500)

Discussions Replied To (385) Replies Latest Activity

"You are correct, Shirley.  Here is a link to the election calendar for 2019 (local e…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Jul 11 to Looking for a new Senate candidate?

21 Jul 12
Reply by Walter Myers

"It seems demanddaniel.com went live briefly yesterday.  The website is said to be un…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Jul 10 to Looking for a new Senate candidate?

21 Jul 12
Reply by Walter Myers

"It's the State Legislature who has control of the Arizona Primary date.  This has be…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Jul 9 to Looking for a new Senate candidate?

21 Jul 12
Reply by Walter Myers

" "

21 Jul 12
Reply by Walter Myers

"Please take Pat J's advice: go to the link and send in that survey to encourage this…"

21 Jul 12
Reply by Walter Myers

"Glenn:  I cannot say for sure but there may be a new lawsuit to compel CA to adhere…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Jun 26 to Arizona needs a new Elections Department Official

17 Jun 26
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Every citizen, no matter who they are, who is seriously concerned about the integrit…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Jun 26 to Arizona needs a new Elections Department Official

17 Jun 26

"It's as simple as reading that statute.  We think it is 16-411 Section I, subsection…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied May 23 to Maricopa County ELECTIONS WORK GROUP REPORT

3 May 23

"Your points are well made, Joanne.  Calling a Sheriff to take care of ballot harvest…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Dec 26, 2018 to A Prelude to 2020: How Democrats Stole Several Elections To Create Blue Wave Revealed

7 Dec 26, 2018

"Rotellini all but confessed to ballot harvesting when she said they registered voter…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Dec 15, 2018 to A Prelude to 2020: How Democrats Stole Several Elections To Create Blue Wave Revealed

7 Dec 26, 2018

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service