Angie Anderson's Discussions (335)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"Only with Jesus Christ in your heart can you take away the fear of death. Say this p…"

Angie Anderson replied on Tuesday to We've told you once, we've told you twice, now....

12 on Wednesday
Reply by John5319

"Listen to the most powerful man in Arizona. https://knst.iheart.com/featured/garret-…"

Angie Anderson replied Jan 12 to "Another Dustup" Redux - How Maricopa County GOP wasted an entire day and $1000s

10 Jan 15
Reply by Glenn Helm

"Thank you, Bruce! In total agreement that political parties are morally bound not to…"

Angie Anderson replied Jan 10 to Another dustup in the Republican party

13 Jan 13
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"Can anyone point to the Republican Party "neutrality clause" and show us where it is…"

Angie Anderson replied Jan 10 to Another dustup in the Republican party

13 Jan 13
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"Is Joe doing that? Missed it."

Angie Anderson replied Sep 5, 2019 to Demand McCarthy

23 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by Mike Bertocchi

"McSally has bent us over since 2015 with her appeasement. Time to win.  https://www…"

23 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by Mike Bertocchi

"Does that policy apply to state races only?"

23 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by Mike Bertocchi

"What is the MTL?"

Angie Anderson replied Aug 16, 2019 to IMPORTANT ALERT: August Primary date has changed

3 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"McCarthy is exactly the kind of candidate and congressman I want! As a mom, I say le…"

Angie Anderson replied Aug 7, 2019 to Daniel McCarthy - In or Out?

23 Aug 10, 2019
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"We owe you a debt of gratitude, Mr. Miller. We are praying the God gives you continu…"

Angie Anderson replied Feb 18, 2019 to Citizen's Petition Update

2 Feb 18, 2019
Reply by Angie Anderson

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service