Larry Grafanakis's Discussions (1,265)

Discussions Replied To (194) Replies Latest Activity

"And Gov. Ducey does nothing about fair elections just like all the past Governors. T…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jun 23 to Fatally Flawed: The State of Elections in the U.S.

8 Jun 28
Reply by john powelson

"We should test contact tracing on these little antifas and black live matter low lif…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jun 8 to Warning: Contract Tracers To Quarantine Republican Districts On Election Day

4 Jun 8
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Mail-in ballots can be opened up and viewed as to how the person voted.  If they vot…"

Larry Grafanakis replied May 25 to We've told you once, we've told you twice, now....

12 May 27
Reply by John5319

"President Trump:  Remove Governor Gavin Newsom."

Larry Grafanakis replied May 13 to Thousand's of ineligible voters vote in California. How many here?

5 May 16
Reply by Shirley Dye

"It's starting to disappear.  The Democrat Party.  Its voices are getting weaker, its…"

Larry Grafanakis replied May 11 to Democrats cashing in on lockdown - begging for all mail-in elections

4 May 12
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"There should be Federal Marshals or National Guard troops stationed at every single…"

Larry Grafanakis replied May 1 to Honest elections take a hit in Kansas

3 May 2
Reply by mark singer

"Fontes should be physically removed from that position."

Larry Grafanakis replied Mar 13 to County Recorder Takes Unprecedented Steps to Enfranchise Voters in Light of COVID-19 Concerns

7 Mar 15
Reply by Glenn Helm

"Umm, from what I've heard in McSally's talks, I don't get the impression that she's…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jan 29 to Martha McSally plans to vote against Trump

22 Feb 3
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"Many companies use their customers to fund liberal causes.  Eg. Credo Mobile ... par…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jan 20 to WOW! $10 Million to defeat....

2 Jan 20
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Ducey is corrupt.  In the meantime I receive all these emails telling me how great h…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jan 13 to "Another Dustup" Redux - How Maricopa County GOP wasted an entire day and $1000s

10 Jan 15
Reply by Glenn Helm

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service