Larry Grafanakis's Discussions (1,401)

Discussions Replied To (215) Replies Latest Activity

"Fontes knew he was on the outs in Phoenix government so he stealthily arranged and m…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Mar 17 to Bad News: Pima County Supervisors OK Replacing Election Precincts With Voting Centers

6 Mar 17
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"As one of the workers in the audit, we already know there was rampant fraud.  We kno…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Aug 21, 2021 to With Richer At Recorder, Is Maricopa County All The Poorer?

16 Aug 21, 2021
Reply by Jeff Dover

"So, you're not sure if there was fraud in this last election.  Haven't you watched a…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Aug 20, 2021 to With Richer At Recorder, Is Maricopa County All The Poorer?

16 Aug 21, 2021
Reply by Jeff Dover

"First of all, do you believe that too many Republicans were sick of Trump?  The crow…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Aug 20, 2021 to With Richer At Recorder, Is Maricopa County All The Poorer?

16 Aug 21, 2021
Reply by Jeff Dover

"Richer is an AHole.  He claimed to high heaven that he was a Republican Conservative…"

16 Aug 21, 2021
Reply by Jeff Dover

"I'm doing a lot more than watching from my living room.  I'm out there, often at the…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Aug 11, 2021 to Are you watching? Are you listening?

9 Aug 12, 2021
Reply by Jeff Dover

"I thoroughly believe that California has been voting Red for a long time.  It's elec…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jul 1, 2021 to More good election news

3 Jul 2, 2021
Reply by Frank Chance Chenoweth

"AFA's "Do not hold out false hope that the election will be overturned no matter the…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jun 28, 2021 to Arizona Audit moving a long... perhaps back to court!

8 Jun 29, 2021
Reply by John Matthews

"California's elections have been stolen for years.  I will bet money that California…"

Larry Grafanakis replied May 11, 2021 to California elections in the cross hairs of new anti-fraud action affiliate

3 May 12, 2021
Reply by Frank Chance Chenoweth

"This is awesome, it's exactly the position that we want the DemonRats to be in .....…"

Larry Grafanakis replied May 9, 2021 to DOJ Joins Frantic Bid to STOP the Audit - The Frontline Legislative Journal

4 May 10, 2021
Reply by Wayne Throw

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service