Sandra Kirk's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I completely agree with your comment. I gave read other articles that said Google ha…"

Sandra Kirk replied Aug 15, 2019 to VIDEO: Google Whistleblower on Elections

4 Aug 15, 2019
Reply by Eric Barnes

"I truly hate to say this, but considering everything that has gone on with the FBI,…"

Sandra Kirk replied Nov 4, 2018 to Rest easy, the FBI is on the case

6 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Straight red ticket!!!"

Sandra Kirk replied Oct 21, 2018 to Running out of time? Remember these four words...

2 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by Sandra Kirk

"I would like to know if it is really true that McCain and the governor have a deal t…"

Sandra Kirk replied May 30, 2018 to The Statewide and Federal Election Field as We See It in 2018 Primary

6 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"I now live in Las Vegas and Everytime I go to a video or an article, I see the ad to…"

Sandra Kirk replied Dec 28, 2017 to What the Left has planned for Elections for 2018

21 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Mike White

"I had just read this in another article and I, personally think this is disgusting.…"

Sandra Kirk replied Nov 11, 2017 to Multiple Standing Ovations for Judge Roy Moore

19 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by John5319

"Beautiful! I sincerity believe he will do everything he can to keep his promises. He…"

Sandra Kirk replied Nov 10, 2016 to The Nation is ours again !!!

12 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by LaMont E. Andrews

"I absolutely cannot stand that skank!!!"

Sandra Kirk replied Oct 26, 2016 to Megan Kelly is a "naked" Liberal

4 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Jennifer LaBonte

"Thank you so very much."

Sandra Kirk replied Oct 24, 2016 to God has chosen! Do not fear.

2 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Sandra Kirk

"Thanks for the review of this movie. I don't go to many movies, but I will certainly…"

Sandra Kirk replied Oct 24, 2016 to Another American hero's story...

2 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Dori Medina

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service