Glenn Helm's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"As Shultz would say, "Vadee interestnk" It all depends on how many foxes are in the…"

Glenn Helm replied 1 hour ago to What if this actually led to charges, arrests and conviction?

1 1 hour ago
Reply by Glenn Helm

"Anarchist(s) with a suit & tie. The Supremes must enforce their decisions, with…"

Glenn Helm replied Sep 24 to Will the rank and file democrats actually vote for this man?

2 Sep 24
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Why are they helping Dem.'s win you say? Because they have used the "R" after their…"

Glenn Helm replied Aug 20 to The madness of the AZGOP - why are they helping democrats win?

6 Aug 20
Reply by Glenn Helm

"Great info, Thank You. Agree there are too many Repubs. that complain about the smal…"

Glenn Helm replied Jul 12 to Call for ALL HANDS ON DECK

6 Jul 13
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Agreed; and one of our founders warned us that we should worry more about internal v…"

Glenn Helm replied Apr 10 to Giddy with excitement

5 Apr 10
Reply by Glenn Helm

"How virtuous of Fontes. We don't need this virus to be sick, we have him. Great info…"

Glenn Helm replied Mar 15 to County Recorder Takes Unprecedented Steps to Enfranchise Voters in Light of COVID-19 Concerns

7 Mar 15
Reply by Glenn Helm

""Forms are on the way for you & your wife" per my county Recorder's office. I ho…"

Glenn Helm replied Feb 25 to You asked; Here's the answer

3 Feb 25
Reply by Glenn Helm

"Oh my yes! The problem with reading political history is you eventually realize many…"

Glenn Helm replied Feb 1 to Martha McSally plans to vote against Trump

22 Feb 3
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"I agree with your comparison of proxies & ballot harvesting."

Glenn Helm replied Feb 1 to AZ AG Brnovich takes on the 9th Circuit

4 Feb 2
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"I'm shocked, shocked I say, that there are Leftists enlisting brand new non citizens…"

Glenn Helm replied Jan 30 to AZ Democrat Caught on Video Teaching Illegals How to Vote

7 Jan 30
Reply by Glenn Helm

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service